The Four Seasons Wailea is a very nice property, but in my view it can't really compare to the Four Seasons Hualalai in terms of overall amenities and service. For example, there are 7 swimming areas at Hualalai--there are 3 at Wailea, and the adult-only Serenity pool is just not large enough and often too crowded around the pool to be serene. Of course beach at Wailea is better, but that's thanks to the location, not hotel-specific. Also thought the towels at Wailea were too worn, not as thick or new as at Hualalai. Service at Spago was just not attentive enough, preferred service at Ulu Ocean Grill. Finally, spa really needs to be redone at Wailea, just not luxurious. Also dislike that bath amenities are no longer L'Occitane. Friendly front desk staff and valet parking staff good however at Wailea.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelUp, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Wailea
- Four Seasons Wailea, Maui
- Wailea Four Seasons