Where do I begin..... Well, let me say wow, amazing, relaxation, and you get what you pay for! Be fair warned, this stay is a pretty penny. I don't think Maui gets any better than the stay at Four Seasons. Everything is amazing here. The rooms, food, and service! My husband and I just stayed 9 days for our 11th anniversary, and it was amazing!! I think September is a great time to be there. The crowd was just perfect! I do agree with another guest on the serenity pool. You have to arrive very early to reserve pool loungers. (That's something they forget to mention). But the rest of the pools and beach loungers we had no problem getting. The 3 restaurants were excellent! Don't waist your budget on the room view options, unless u plan to spend all day sitting out on your balcony! It's actually kinda silly to spend that extra money on "a prime or partial ocean view". Unless you have no budget, then go for it! I found myself stressing about that option at my time of booking, and believe me I wish I hadn't. I paid for an ocean view, and wish I hadn't. I stepped out once the entire 9 days I was there. The room itself is gorgeous, spacious, and clean!! Housekeeping to perfection! Concierge excellent! This was an amazing and impressive stay, and highly recommend the 4Seasons! I can't wait to return again!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Wailea
- Four Seasons Wailea, Maui
- Wailea Four Seasons