Me and my husband visited The Four Season Resort in July 2013 for our Honeymoon and boy what a honeymoon it was!!! I was highly recommed staying at the Four Seasons when visiting Maui it will defo be worth your while.
The hotel was out of this world like a place from a dream. The staff were all very friendly greeting you everytime you walked past, service was super fast and very on point.
Customer service is impeccable, The rooms are luxury, the service by the pool, front desk, restaurants, you name it, just make you feel as a valued guest! I enjoyed my honeymoon beyond words!
I felt like a superstar!
The only downhill pour is the private Adults Only pool "Infinity pool" is ALWAYS ALWAYS packed and you would have to call/go there extra early to get a lounger.
For couples romance is everywhere, family retreat is great for kids and adults. Resort pretty much has everything you need and desire.
The best thing about Four Seasons Wailea is one of the best beaches in the world. You will not find on all Hawaii islands such combination of excellent beach and luxury hotel. There is no drawbacks except price.
Truly a 5 star hotel in every way - We will definitely be back!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Wailea
- Four Seasons Wailea, Maui
- Wailea Four Seasons