This Hotel isn't cheap. At a price close to $1000 per day for starters you expect a lot. The service is Exceptional! For example, I let my sunglasses and eyeglasses in the room and when I returned I found that they had laid each on a silk lens cleaner. Another example of subtle yet impressive service was in the evenings a gentleman would come by the pool area and ask us if we wanted pictures taken by him of the sunset. All complimentary. Also they had this amazing astronomer come and show us the stars in the sky with her high powered telescope. The small touches are what made this hotel exceptional. Even though I felt the fee was a bit overpriced, it was worth the experience. The morning breakfast buffet was great but a bit crowded. The pool area was great. You didn't need to pay extra for Cabanas or great comfy seating with ocean views. It's all included. The lobby lounge is classy and impressive. They play a great variety of music every day.
I highly recommend is trip to the Four Seasons in Maui if you can afford it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a floor-to-ceiling transformation in the guest rooms, suites and beyond, the all new Four Seasons Resort Maui is taking perfection to new heights. Experience a better place to see, be seen, and be unseen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com, TravelUp, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Wailea
- Four Seasons Wailea
- Wailea Four Seasons