Just spent 6 days at the Four Season and overall it was excellent! Upon arrival we received Lei's, cool towels, and a refreshment, which was delicious. Our flight was a nightmare but the hotel quickly tried to make our arrival as pleasant as possible. Our late arriving luggage was promptly delivered to our room and in the meantime, we found an amenity kit in our room with all of the essentials.
The room was fantastic! We had a prime ocean view room in the center. My favorite part of the room was the HUGE bathroom. It was perfect! Every evening, we had slippers waiting at the side of our bed and the room was always clean and taken care of.
The grounds, pool and beach are amazing! We had to wait for chairs at times (especially at serenity pool) but we are late risers and were aware that if you weren't down by 9am the chances of a good seat were low. However, we always found something.
The food.... Probably the most amazing breakfast buffet I have even seen however, it was all wayyyyyyyyy over priced. That would be our only complaint. We knew that the Four Season would be expensive but we weren't expecting to pay over $90 for breakfast. Lunch and dinner the same. Good food but way over priced.
Back to the good.... sitting at pool, there was always an attendant offering complementary snacks, water, an Evian spritz, cool towels and even cool cucumber for your eyes. That was decedent! Probably my most favorite part of the week was the commentary Outrigger Canoe program. 10 minutes of instruction and then about 30 minutes on canoeing around Wailea. Our guide, Gary, gave us lots of information about the surrounding area and we even saw an huge turtle! Fun fun fun!
Overall, the Four Seasons was a top notch hotel and we would definitely recommend it to anyone who can afford it ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a floor-to-ceiling transformation in the guest rooms, suites and beyond, the all new Four Seasons Resort Maui is taking perfection to new heights. Experience a better place to see, be seen, and be unseen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Otel, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Wailea
- Four Seasons Wailea
- Wailea Four Seasons