As usual, the four seasons maui hotel delivers and we had a fabulous time with one disappointment, Ferraro's Restaurant.
We had a "not so great experience" there in terms of both service and food. Apparently for the last couple of years they have a new chef and perhaps our tastes just don't mix well with some of the offerings. The service was very slow, our waiter was trying to look after too many tables. After the fact the manager did ask us to come back and give them another chance, but we couldn't figure out why we would want to give them another chance when we had already spent a large sum of money on a disappointing dinner. We weren't prepared to spend the same amount of money and be disappointed a second time. Sad, because it used to be our favorite restaurant.
Dinners at Spago and Duo were great. We're hoping the next time we get back to Maui things will have improved at Ferraro's so that we can enjoy it again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TravelUp, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Seasons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Wailea
- Four Seasons Wailea, Maui
- Wailea Four Seasons