We stay at luxury properties everywhere we go. And this resort was gorgeous. Amazing pool, beach, restaurants, and facilities. The service and the resort were truly top notch.
HOWEVER for $600/night I was not expecting the hotel to be as crowded as it was. Lawn chairs are packed together and people were arguing over them every single day. There was a "waiting list" to be at the upstairs pool, and if you were downstairs it was not an ideal setting for a romantic vacation as there were lots of kids so it was a bit noisy.
If you're looking for a "miami style" vacation that is more about the scene and less about relaxation then this is your place. If you would prefer the chill vibe of French Polynesia - i HIGHLY recommend the sister property (4Seasons Hualalai) on the Big Island.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Four Seasons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui At Wailea Hotel Wailea
- Four Seasons Resort Maui Wailea
- Four Seasons Wailea, Maui
- Wailea Four Seasons