“Superb Coffee”
Review of Honolulu Coffee

Honolulu Coffee
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Wailea
Description: Specialties Honolulu Coffee provides the complete Hawaiian Coffee experience. We grow and process our own 100% Kona coffee, owning one of the highest elevation Kona Coffee farms in Captain Cook, Big Island. Our artisan baristas invest many training hours to make the perfect espresso, latte, and cappuccino with handcrafted expertise. Our Hawaiian teas are fresh and uniquely blended with fresh tropical flavors. We serve freshly baked French pastries and desserts made-from-scratch, fresh sandwiches, smoothies and acai bowls also offered. Our employees are passionate about our farm to cup sustainability and our commitment to serving the finest Hawaiian coffees for our guests in a gracious island setting that reflects Hawaii's Aloha Spirit. We custom roast each coffee bean to the right profile to preserve the flavor that nature created. Our stores are located on Oahu, Maui, the Big Island and in China, Guam and Japan. We also offer unique locally grown products such as honey fresh from the farm, fresh Hawaiian fruit jams, chocolate covered coffee beans, and many unique Hawaiian gift items surely to please those who enjoy a little aloha in their life. All of our coffee beans and retail products are available in our stores and on our website. Established in 1992. Honolulu Coffee opened our first store in 1992 in downtown Honolulu, Hawaii customers immediately fell in love with our 100% Kona Coffee. We now have stores on 3 Hawaiian Islands, Guam, Japan and China. We will be opening Honolulu Coffee Experience Center in Honolulu late summer 2015. The Experience Center will provide Kona Coffee experience tours with sensory exhibit for our guests to learn more about Hawaiian coffee, roasting and tasting 100% Kona coffee, and other blends; in addition it will offer an exhibition bakery, full cafe with breakfast and lunch choices, bean sampling gift store and cupping room.
Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

Being a specialty coffee barista I tend to be snobby when it comes to all things coffee. Walking into Honolulu Coffee I was greeted with a warm welcome along with a great atmosphere of coffee culture. I ordered an iced americano. After the first sip of the americano I quickly went back for another. The fruity and bold yet smooth espresso was the best I’ve ever had. The coffee had lots of body but wasn’t bitter by any means. Truly all I could taste was the excellent notes of the coffee.

If you are a coffee fan, I 10/10 would recommend Honolulu Coffee!

Reviewed August 28, 2018

We stayed at the Grand Wailea and took a daily stroll to the Shops at Wailea next door for coffee and acai bowls. Both delicious! Plus service was quick and items were consistent.

Reviewed August 28, 2018

I always want to try the local roasters for the richest darkest coffee. Honolulu was good but not as rich as I prefer. On my second visit I did try the Hawaii latte: a flavorful change of pace that wasn't overly sweet. Has seating available inside, on patio or within the mall. Nice selections for gift purchasing.

Reviewed August 1, 2018

Then this is where you need to go. Service is great and coffee is excellent. Questions are answered with a smile and they are really helpful.

For me the Latté is a bit weak, but I like my coffee to taste like coffee. That is easily fixed with an extra shot and that does the trick.

The drip coffee is very nice as well, but with a deistinct acid note - I find it nice but something to be aware of.

Their muffins are HUGE - our kids could not finish it and was very tasty too.

Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Got tired of the resort, so found this place. The Hawaiian latte is so good (macadamia and coconut). I grabbed one yesterday and will probably go there again this morning for another one.

Been to Honolulu Coffee? Share your experiences!