South Maui: Self-Guided eBike, Hike, and Snorkel Excursion

Book in advance
from
$69.95
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Wailea Beach Path
from $69.95
More Info
All reviews beautiful walk four seasons the fairmont kea lani great morning wailea beach see whales joggers runners paved ocean sunset stroller andaz polo plants scenery turtles
Selected filters
Reviewed March 2, 2017

Walking the Wailea beach path is like walking through a postcard. You have to pinch yourself to make sure you're not dreaming . . .

Date of experience: March 2017
1  Thank Kathleen G
Reviewed March 1, 2017

This is something that is a must do. The walk is easy and covers a lot of ground. Views are the best and always something to see. You pass all the major Hotels and you have to stop at them to see....a must.

1  Thank Jim A
Reviewed February 28, 2017

Beautiful place to walk in the morning = or anytime. Morning is our favourite when the air is still, water is calm, it smells wonderful. You can walk for many miles along this path and see something new everyday.

Reviewed February 26, 2017

Because I was still on mainland time- it was easy to go running at 6 AM. That was an absolute joy. It was still dark for about 30 minutes of the run, but really nice- the path is lit the entire way. highly recommend. Running later did not go well- very crowded.

1  Thank DTR68
Reviewed February 25, 2017

I have walked this path every chance I find myself in Wailea. It is paved and hence busy. People running, baby carriages, slow walkers, speed walkers. I use to find it relaxing not I find I spend my time getting out of the way. Path gets less crowded where's the pavement ends and you have to walk in sand. I try to walk it early morning before 8. Tends to be busy with runners at that time