South Maui: Self-Guided eBike, Hike, and Snorkel Excursion

Book in advance
from
$69.95
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Wailea Beach Path
from $69.95
More Info
All reviews beautiful walk four seasons the fairmont kea lani great morning wailea beach see whales joggers runners paved ocean sunset stroller andaz polo plants scenery turtles
Selected filters
Reviewed February 28, 2017

Beautiful place to walk in the morning = or anytime. Morning is our favourite when the air is still, water is calm, it smells wonderful. You can walk for many miles along this path and see something new everyday.

Reviewed February 26, 2017

Because I was still on mainland time- it was easy to go running at 6 AM. That was an absolute joy. It was still dark for about 30 minutes of the run, but really nice- the path is lit the entire way. highly recommend. Running later did not go well- very crowded.

1  Thank DTR68
Reviewed February 25, 2017

I have walked this path every chance I find myself in Wailea. It is paved and hence busy. People running, baby carriages, slow walkers, speed walkers. I use to find it relaxing not I find I spend my time getting out of the way. Path gets less crowded where's the pavement ends and you have to walk in sand. I try to walk it early morning before 8. Tends to be busy with runners at that time

Reviewed February 24, 2017

Great place to start the day. You can walk from the Fairmont up to the Andaz and back. You may even see some whales!

1  Thank MNlove2travel
Reviewed February 24, 2017

Lovely path on the beach in front of all the hotels. Snorkeling and equipment rentals at various locations.