“Wow!!! Absolutely Amazing Place”
other travelers have booked this property
VIEW FROM LIVING ROOM AND LANAI
VIEW FROM MASTER BEDROOM A nice moment from the Lanai.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
VIEW FROM MASTER BEDROOM
A nice moment from the Lanai.
Living room sofa a queen sofa bed.
Living room and Kitchen.
ALL UTENSILS AND VERISMO
42' LED TV AND BluRay DVD PLAYER.
KING SIZE BED
BATH AREA.
FROM BALI, CARVED PEDESTAL SINK AND CABINET.
WALK-IN SHOWER.
2ND HALF BATH
INDOOR WASHER/DRYER
COTTAGE EXTERIOR
COTTAGE GROUNDS
CONFORTABLE LANAI OVERLOOKING THE OCEAN.
Free use of beach chairs, snorkle equipment, ice chest, boogie boards for two.
THREE WORLD CLASS GOLF COURSES NEARBY: WAILEA GOLD, BLUE AND EMERALD GOLF COURSES.
EXQUISITE BEACHES ONE MILE AWAY.  WAILEA BEACH, ULUA BEACH AND NUMBEROUS OTHERS.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 34 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A.J. S
“Wow!!! Absolutely Amazing Place”
Reviewed May 23, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

I do not even know where to begin describing this amazing cottage. My new bride and I absolutely loved our stay here and are already talking about another trip as soon as possible. Dennis is an awesome host emailing and texting me ahead of time to make sure I had and knew everything I needed to know about the Island and cottage. When we arrived the cottage was already unlocked with air condition on and a welcoming basket awaiting us. The first impression was on point everything in its place and the view is to die for. The bed in the cottage I must say is better than any 5 star hotel bed I have ever stayed in I loved the modern but comfortable feel of the cottage. Who needs a hotel this place has it all and its more spacious than a hotel room probably would be. Everything you need is right down the street; beaches, snorkeling, shopping, high end restaurants, etc. I didn't have to worry about elevators or lots of people just me and my wife. Best place ever

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The bed and view
Liked least: not enough time
Families with young children
Brett P
Denver, Colorado
“Peace, quiet, and romantic cottage close to everything”
Reviewed April 27, 2015 for a stay in April 2015
people found this review helpful

We cannot say enough great things about our stay at this property. Dennis does an amazing job with the details. Everything from fresh fruit everyday, to many of the basic essentials for a week long Maui trip already at the cottage. Including, beach gear, all the kitchen supplies, towels, etc... nothing was missed! The property has been recently remodeled and everything is in excellent condition and we had no problems what so ever. If I was being picky I would highlight that we ran out of gas for the grill one night while cooking dinner. A simple text to Dennis and he was over in less than 5 minutes with a fresh tank - amazing! Fantastic setting that affords peace and quiet but yet VERY close to all beaches and attractions you come to Hawaii for. I would highly recommend.

Liked best: Great beach gear
Liked least: Open bathroom concept
Your age range 35-49
Shanna T
San Diego, California
“WOW!”
Reviewed December 28, 2014 for a stay in October 2014
person found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at this beautiful ohana for almost 3 weeks.

Dennis and Cynthia thought of everything to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. First, the cottage was immaculate (new & spotlessly clean), with special attention taken to furnishings and amenities, which were carefully thought out (from beach towels, chairs, snorkling equipment, boogieboards, to BBQ, wifi, washer/dryer, completely stocked kitchen and more).

The views overlooking South Maui, especially out to Kaho'olawe and Molikini were fabulous and waking up each morning to the doves cooing and parrots feeding on the lawn was a bonus.

Secondly, Dennis and Cynthia were fantastic owners. They quickly responded to our requests, invited suggestions, and are such extremely personable people. We feel so lucky to have found this lovely ohana and hope to spend future time in Maui there.

Thank you Dennis and Cynthia for opening up your home and creating such a space for visitors.

ErinLim1
Regina, Canada
“Beautiful cottage in a great location”
Reviewed December 22, 2014 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

This beautiful cottage was very well kept (clean and modern) in a great location close to the beach and just a short drive from amenities, shops and restaurants. We had a fantastic experience cooking on the outdoor patio and enjoying sunrise and sunset overlooking the ocean. It was a perfect holiday and the cottage owners were great!

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Josh G
“What an amazing cottage!”
Reviewed November 28, 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

This is an amazing place to stay. 15 minutes from almost a dozen beaches and less than 5 minutes from the closest one, with a great view above the fray of the resort area. Very peaceful and relaxing area. Dennis and his wife are excellent hosts. The place was immaculate when we arrived. All plumbing, furniture, and appliances are in top condition. A propane grill was available for us to use and worked very well for us to cook burgers and steak in instead of blowing hundreds of dollars on dining out. Brita pitcher in the fridge so you don't need to blow your money on stacks of bottled water either! Beach chairs, boogie boards, snorkel gear, and a beach umbrella at the house were great to have. TV with a full cable package for when you're up late. As an owner of rental property myself, I know what goes into creating a space this inviting and comfortable. The owners have done a great job, both with the living space and with being welcoming and pleasant neighbors during our stay. They made themselves available by email, phone and text messaging for any questions or concerns we had. This is a perfect stay for solo or for couples. Being that there is only one bed/bath it is not the best option if you have kids.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location, view, kitchen
Liked least: I had to leave
Your age range 35-49
Bryan J
Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
“The perfect place for fun, rest, and relaxation.”
Reviewed September 10, 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Many people visit Maui every year with the idea of having grand island adventures. It's the perfect place for all kinds of outdoor fun. Whether you are in the mood for scuba diving, snorkeling, surfing, hiking, bike riding, golfing, or just laying on a beautiful beach and watching the the waves. It's the perfect island to do it. It's also the perfect place if you just need to get away and find a quiet spot for some R&R. That's what my trip was all about.

After a very hectic year, I was looking for a place to vacation where I could just kick my feet up and relax, with no agenda and no need to plan out every detail - simply to go and be still for a bit. I ended up traveling with a friend who wanted to do exactly the opposite. He wanted to experience all of the fun and adventures that the island has to offer.

The cottage in Kihei is the perfect meeting point of both worlds Just minutes from beautiful beaches and world class golf courses, you can also find surfing, scuba, snorkeling, hiking trails, and all kinds of other fun things to do just a short drive away. This comes with the bonus of being outside the normal hustle and bustle of the main tourist traps in a place where you won't feel like everyone is packed on top of each other.

The cottage space itself is wonderful. It's appointed like a 5 star resort with beautiful attention to detail. The property is lovely and quiet, with ocean views from both the living room and bedroom. The lanai is the perfect spot for your morning cup of coffee or to sit and read a book (or maybe even write one.) It was exactly what my friend and I needed for the week that we were there.

Our hosts were kind, accommodating and very helpful, yet not intrusive. They were quick with smiles laughs and suggestions - like neighbors who have been longtime friends.
This was the best vacation I've had in years and the best vacation accommodations I've ever had.

I would highly recommend this cottage space to anyone, and the next time I'm on the island, I'll be sure to stay there again.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Traveling group: Friends
Families with young children
Leinaala...
Mililani, Hawaii
“Relocation to Oahu Relaxing”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 for a stay in June 2013
people found this review helpful

A month before moving to Oahu my daughter and I had the privilege of staying
in this beautiful fully furnished cottage with every comfort of home. Meals on the deck while enjoying spectacular Maui sunsets are memories I will cherish forever! And guess what? I was only 5-10 minutes away from my favorite beaches! I hope to stay here again soon - definitely 5 star accommodation.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing