This place is just an insult to anyone that comes from a city with fantastic cafe and coffee culture such as ours (Melbourne). Horrible coffee, disorganised service and workflow. Complete amateurs. This place could so easily be improved
1. Take orders from behind the deli counter not at the kitchen
2. Make real coffee and employ a barista not pods made by wait staff
3. Display salads and food options in the deli case rather than dried up pasta. So customers can order salads.,
4. Give water to your customers esp on request!
5. Provide adequate seating outside
6. Add ingredient labels to the drinks in the fridge
7. Put food consumed at your tables on a plate not in a paper bag
8. Get rid of the sad looking vegetables in the primary floor space
Probably not even worth reading this review as they are unlikely to be in business in 6 months time.
Just keep walking ....
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.