“Great food and great service!”

Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #13 of 50 Restaurants in Wailea
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pi'ilani Hwy.
Description: A spacious lanai and warm island breezes make Tommy Bahama Restaurant & Bar at The Shops at Wailea ideal for lunch, dinner or happy hour. Our culinary team will treat you to some of the freshest seafood and local produce from the islands. Reservations are recommended, but walk-ins are welcome.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really enjoyed our trip to Tommy Bahama for dinner. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, the food was delicious!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,080)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am an enormous fan of Tommy Bahamas Wasilla. I decided to take my parents there who were visiting from the Mainland. We were treated like we were family. The food is always over the top great, My favorite is how awesome every member of the staff is. My favorite restaurant on Maui!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food and drinks are always great and we love the live entertainment on the patio. I just wish you had a Tommy Bahama restaurant in Seattle!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I have enjoyed every Tommy Bahama Restaurant on all of the islands. Maui was our first 10 years ago. We have also been to To my’s In Jupiter Florida. You can experience the same service and the same delicious food at every single one. An experience that we will never forget and we will continue to enjoy over and over again... I personally enjoy the clothing line as well. TOMMY BAHAMA ROCKS.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Now that I am back to the mainland i am craving fish tacos! So tasty and what a great deal at happy hour for only $10. This was the first time that i came back from vacation and actually lost weight as i suspect it was due to my healthy eating!