“Nice service and atmosphere”
Review of Bistro Molokini

Bistro Molokini
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistro Molokini is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wailea Ike Drive
Kailua, Hawaii
“Nice service and atmosphere”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We stopped in for a late afternoon snack. Our server (wish I could remember her name) could not have been more pleasant and accommodating, especially since we weren't ordering very much so as to not spoil dinner later. Nice ocean view and breeze. Clean. My husband and I shared the chicken wraps ($17); a little salty but good enough nonetheless. All food here at this resort is expensive. But that's how it is.

• Visited April 2013

• Korean first
Chicago, Illinois
“Food was eh ...service was %&@&”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I wrote more about our experience at Bistro Molokini in my Grand Wailea hotel review. We really wanted to support all the on property restaurants and were rather disappointed.

Visited March 2013
broomfield,co
“Avoid Chef Tasting”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

!st soup course was amazing and we thought we were in for a real treat. Main course (snapper) was super dry and bland. Dessert was inedible and I have never met a dessert I did not like. Would have happily told the staff how bad it was but no one came back to ask after the 1st course. I think she knew how bad it was. Way overpriced. Really was one of the worst meals I have ever had especially since our bill was $480 (4 adults and kids).

Visited March 2013
1 Thank gobuffs
Southern California
“Average”
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Grand Wailea and had drinks and snacks from this restaurant as well as dinner one night.
- the $15 piña colada I had was a bit watery- weak on pineapple and weak on coconut taste
- kahlua pork nachos were just ok...not really special at all, and unfortunately, the cheese was about what you get at the ballpark when you order nachos there
- the pasta I had for dinner was perfectly cooked al dente, but the shrimp were overlooked and the marinara sauce was just ok
- the flatbread pizza was ok... Not much kahlua pork on it.
- the service was nice- the poolside waitress was attentive despite the fact that she had numerous orders to deliver
- the dinner waitress was equally nice, but less attentive as we never got bread or butter

I would go here if you're staying at the Hotel and seeking convenience.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank TravelForever58
Portland, Maine
“Not worth it”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Nice view. Good service. The drinks were fair and the food bland and salty. I wouldn't have minded as much if it wasn't so expensive. Pass on this one. There are nicer places for better value close by .

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Ailsacat

Been to Bistro Molokini? Share your experiences!