“Get the Lamb Ragu”

Ferraro's Bar e Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Ferraro's Bar e Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Ferraro’s Bar e Ristorante at Four Seasons Resort Maui epitomizes every element of the perfect place to dine in Hawaii. Its spectacular beachfront setting is enhanced by Ferraro's open-air design, which takes full advantage of Wailea's warm, dry, sunny weather. The diverse menu showcases the fresh seafood and produce of Hawaii and an extensive collection of Italian wines, while the casual atmosphere, lively bar and great entertainment ensure that a meal at Ferraro's will be remembered forever. Ferraro's offers the perfect setting for a Maui meal, regardless of time of day. Lunch is served overlooking Wailea Beach and features casual fare. Come evening, Ferraro's is guaranteed to dazzle as guests dine under a canopy of stars, served by arguably the most attentive staff on Maui. Authentic Italian cucina rustica cuisine, featuring tantalizing seafood, fish and pasta, is brought to the table at Wailea's only beach-side restaurant.
Paris, Texas, USA
“Get the Lamb Ragu”
Reviewed August 14, 2014

So delicious and great service. Make a reservation so you get an ocean view. My husband wasn't feeling well and they made him the best chicken noodle soup- very nice! And the apple dessert is really yummy!

Visited August 2014

• Korean first
redondo beach
“Don't understand why it's rated #1 in Wailea”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Ok let me start out by saying that the views are great. The food was just ok. I agree with most by saying the other 2 restaurants on the Four Seasons property are much better food wise. Service was good but the waiter forgot to get my kids drinks twice. They weren't feeling good so we asked for a Coke ASAP and never got it. Nicks is way better and about the same price,plus the kids menu at Nicks is much better.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank lb33wonka
Sydney
“EXCELLENT SERVICE WITH A SMILE”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Tracey was my server and she provided an efficient and friendly service. I was thier on July 13th 2014 for dinner and I ordered a Ploenta Calamari for a starter and an eggplant parmjan for my manincourse with a litre of Fiji water and a glass of wither hills white wine and i finihsed it off with a desert sampler. Tracey deserves to be commended and recongnised for her service, I gace her a USD $20.00 tip and in return she gave me a 50%discount card to be used at the bar after 8:00PM. I forgot to ask her what time she finished work.........................

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Spica2013
bainbridge
“Promise there's better...”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We were staying at four seasons so decided to eat here for convenience... Blah! The next night we went to Nicks and it put Ferraros to shame! Service at Ferraros was slow- it was hot sitting in the sun and the food was mediocre. I had swordfish and it was so so- not the best cut. There was no fish option on the kids menu- when in Hawaii I want my kids to eat the fresh fish, not pasta. There are so many better options nearby. My buffet breakfast was better prepared than the dinner we received here. If you are staying at the four seasons and want convenience- it will do. If you can walk 0.5 miles off property there Are much better options. When on vacation you should eat well and be treated well- if you are ok with average go ahead and eat at Ferraros. If you want to be pampered and eat well, take a walk along the beach and eat at Nicks.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank jenledet
Malibu, California
“It's fine, but better spots abound”
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

I LOVE the Four Seasons Wailea. I wanted to say I love this restaurant. But I just can't. Yes it's beautiful, the sunsets are beautiful. But it's expensive, as one would expect at a Four Seasons, and the food was uninspired. I had the risotto that was the special that evening...good, but bland. My partner had the braised short ribs. She didn't feel they were any better or worse than those she had had at a number of other restaurants. The service was excellent, my compliments to Amy. But if I went back to Wailea soon I would not take up a night having dinner here. And it pains me to say that.