“Amazing views and food”

Ferraro's Bar e Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Ferraro's Bar e Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 50 Restaurants in Wailea
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Ferraro’s Bar e Ristorante at Four Seasons Resort Maui epitomizes every element of the perfect place to dine in Hawaii. Its spectacular beachfront setting is enhanced by Ferraro's open-air design, which takes full advantage of Wailea's warm, dry, sunny weather. The diverse menu showcases the fresh seafood and produce of Hawaii and an extensive collection of Italian wines, while the casual atmosphere, lively bar and great entertainment ensure that a meal at Ferraro's will be remembered forever. Ferraro's offers the perfect setting for a Maui meal, regardless of time of day. Lunch is served overlooking Wailea Beach and features casual fare. Come evening, Ferraro's is guaranteed to dazzle as guests dine under a canopy of stars, served by arguably the most attentive staff on Maui. Authentic Italian cucina rustica cuisine, featuring tantalizing seafood, fish and pasta, is brought to the table at Wailea's only beach-side restaurant.
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Loved the service, beautiful sunset, live music and amazing meal. Perfect setting for a fantastic night

Write a ReviewReviews (1,480)

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We had one sunset dinner at Ferraro's and drinks there on a couple of occasions. The waitstaff and bartenders were great!!! Food and drinks were excellent. It was a beautiful setting. Go and enjoy!!!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We ate at Ferraro's twice during our recent stay at the Four Seasons, once for lunch and once for dinner. While I absolutely loved my seafood risotto, my husband was more lukewarm on his selection. It may have been that we were surrounded by tables of families, but despite the amazing view (which many area restaurants offer), the ambiance was a bit lacking for us... we love kids, we just don't want to have a romantic dinner for two surrounded by children running around the tables and were surprised that our fellow diners weren't more sensitive to supervising their kids! We found our lunch experience to be more enjoyable. We'd recommend it and go back --- we just wouldn't note it as outstanding and would likely try to select a later dining time.

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Went their for our rehearsal dinner with only the family.

The food wasn't all that great to be honest! The service was great and so were the views.

The pasta dish I had wasn't all that flavorful. My husband had the risotto and that was much better.

Duo was way way way better!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I just returned from my 25th trip to Maui and I ate at Ferraro's three out of ten nights! Yes, the food is excellent and the setting beautiful, but what I go for is the excellent service. One expects the best from a Four Seasons property anyway, of course, but certain employees make a critical difference. I have followed the careers of two of the waitstaff particularly. First, I have known Trent Underwood for almost twenty years. He began as a busboy at breakfast at the former Pacific Grill, then worked his way up within the resort to his present position as a waiter at Ferraro's. His demeanor is both professional and friendly. He knows the menu cold and is attentive in every way. The other of my two favorites is Cathy Daly who I have known for many years as well. She provides the highest level of excellent care and has a "customer first" attitude to her service. Many a time I have requested an item from a sister restaurant within the resort and she has smilingly obliged. (Kudos for that extra effort!) Anyway, people like Trent and Cathy help to make the Four Seasons what it is and I, for one, keep coming back as a result. Mahalo.