“Had a blast at Wailea Tennis Club!”
Review of Wailea Tennis Club

Wailea Tennis Club
Reviewed April 23, 2014

Decided to bring my racket on our last trip and joined a tennis clinic a couple of Days while on vacation. What a blast! Thanks for the lessons and great fun!

Reviewed April 18, 2014

While vacationing on Maui, we played at the Wailea Tennis Club as guests a couple of times with friends who are seasonal residents and our dear tennis friends/opponents. We loved this quaint club. The courts are a bit protected from the Maui breezes and most (but not all) are in good condition. We enjoyed the on-court water and shade amenities. The pro shop is well-stocked with Wailea Tennis Club branded t's and jackets if you like to take home tennis gear from your vacation destinations. Reasonable guest fees and easy scheduling make this a great option for tennis fan visiting Wailea.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

I signed up my 11 year old son for a lesson while in Wailea on vacation just to do something different. Tennis ended up being the favorite part of the vacation for all of my kids. My 4 year old, 7 year old and 9 year old asked to take a lesson and they all loved it. Patrick was great with them. My 7 and 9 year olds are hooked on tennis after only an hour with Patrick. Cathy was great with my 11 year old helping him with good technical instruction. He took three lessons from her in only 5 days because he liked her so much.

Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Nice club with good pros and instruction. Very friendly. Daily tennis clinics. Work on your doubles strategy or your strokes. Pro shop with the basics. Six tennis courts.

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I used the ball machine here three days. As guests of Andaz we had access to the tennis club, which is a quick drive or 15 min walk from the hotel.

The ball machine court is okay; a little worn but comparable to outdoor public courts in our hometown of Chicago. Most of the other courts look recently resurfaced. We mostly interacted with Morgan and he and the other staff we met we're very friendly and accommodating. They have rackets for rental and provide water and towels.