Open today: 9:30 AM - 9:00 PM
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Ways to Experience The Shops at Wailea
All reviews high end window shopping walk around gucci abc jewelry browse artwork lahaina
Selected filters
Reviewed January 26, 2017

I live on Maui (upcountry) and resent having to pay to park my car. So thankful that I can get everything I need or want by shopping on-line.. This was an option for a few friends to meet up today but I see this pay to park situation is persisting.. The greedy money grab over parking is not Pono...
Going to Maui Tropical Plantation instead.

Management response:Responded January 30, 2017

Aloha, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’re so sorry that your experience was anything less than perfect and that our parking situation caused you any trouble. We offer one hour of free parking, with the opportunity to get validation from any store or restaurant after a $25.00 purchase for an additional 3 hours of parking. We hope to have an opportunity to earn back your business in the future!

Reviewed January 21, 2017

This is our fifth trip to Maui in the last 6 yrs. we have always stayed in Kihei and we love it. We are from Canada so it is expensive with our dollar being down in value so we try to watch what we spend our hard earned money on. So was super disappointed when we had to pay for parking at the mall. Like are you kidding me . Big mistake whoever came up with this idea. Won't be back just for this reason. We will continue to holiday in Maui just not the shops of Wailea

1  Thank bigfish1999
Management response:Responded January 25, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We’re so sorry that your experience was anything less than perfect and that our parking situation caused you any trouble. We offer one hour of free parking, with the opportunity to get validation from any store or restaurant after a $25.00 purchase for an additional 3 hours of parking. You can find more details about parking at The Shops at Wailea website. We hope to have an opportunity to earn back your business in the future!

Reviewed January 17, 2017

It rains a fair bit in Maui. This place is perfect to for a rainy day. There are also some great shops (National Geographic) and restaurants. Highly recommend this place!

1  Thank KKK19
Management response:Responded January 21, 2017

Thanks for visiting – glad you enjoyed your rainy day here!

Reviewed January 16, 2017

I have enjoyed just strolling through the shops here sometimes making a purchase and sometimes not. But now to pay for parking? I was totally ticked! So we made sure we were in and out within an hour as you get your 1st hour free that way if we didn't make a purchase of whatever it is you need to in order to get validated then we wouldn't have to pay for parking. Went there 3 times in and out for Lapparts! One time still spent an hour maybe a tad over but my son was buying a watch and so we got validated but still I think it's insane to have to pay for parking! I didn't even get to just bum around shops there. So disappointing. I save and save to come to Hawaii every few years and I work hard and save hard and so I'm not wasting my money on parking! Things already are overpriced in paradise you can't give us some darn parking for free?!

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank beach2maitai2sunset
Management response:Responded January 25, 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We’re so sorry that you’ve had trouble with our parking system. We promise to pass your feedback along to management and we hope you give us another chance in the future!

Reviewed January 15, 2017

We stopped for ice cream at the shop in the mall at Wailea. They had waffle cones, dipped in chocolate and coated with Macadame nuts. I had the Nunu tracks ice cream, and the pineapple cocoanut flavor. delicious, but spendy

1  Thank jeannecass
Management response:Responded January 25, 2017

Thanks for visiting! We're glad you enjoyed the ice cream, and we hope you come back to see us again!