“Worth every penny!”
Review of Wailea Golf Club

Wailea Golf Club
Ranked #12 of 31 Outdoor Activities in Wailea
More attraction details
Owner description: The Wailea Golf Club is home to three championship golf courses, the Gold, Emerald and Blue. Located in beautiful Wailea on the island of Maui, our award winning courses offer breathtaking views and challenging play. Come experience the best golf in paradise!
Springfield, Missouri
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Worth every penny!”
Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were lucky enough to play the Gold course this past week. We had originally planned to golf the Emerald, but it was too busy. This turned out to be good for us. The Gold course was wide and beautiful. I don't have the opportunity to golf often, and consider myself a beginner. I played my best game ever. My husband plays often and still was impressed with his game. The staff were helpful and the course was never crowded. In fact we only saw two other carts all day. It wasn't cheap golfing, but compared to Kaanapali it was well worth it.

Visited June 2014

• Polish first
Queenstown, New Zealand
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Golf at beautiful Wailea”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

The Wailea Gold Course is a big tough golf course from the back tees. The course was in excellent shape and the wind was not a factor, which on Maui is a real bonus.

Visited August 2013
Katy, Texas
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great Golf”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

This one of the better places in the world to play golf. The Emerald course is what we played on and it is stunningly beautiful. Expect to spend about $200 a round in the summer. It is pricier in the winter. You do get the vip treatment though.

Visited May 2014
Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Blue and Gold”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I am a not a great golfer, from my understanding the ranking of the courses are blue, gold and emerald. I really enjoyed old blue (i think better than gold, however they are all amazing). The views were amazing and the fairways were wide!

Visited May 2014
Rocklin, California
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great Views”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Beautiful course. Player friendly, resort course. Played a bit slow. Green fees stay the same all day till 3:30 when you get a price break. $195. Not much of a break for hotel guest verses walk on.
Course are in great shape and greens tough to read if unfamiliar with course.
All in all I would recommend playing Emerald course. Wish they had reduced rates for afternoon play.

Visited March 2014