“Nice!”

Duo Steak & Seafood
Reserve with OpenTable
Duo Steak & Seafood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #14 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Set against a luxurious poolside backdrop, DUO is Maui’s culinary jewel, serving a robust menu of steak and seafood masterpieces. Its intimate and inviting bar, stocked with an impressive international wine list, greets guests as they arrive, and its mixologists prepare refreshing specialty cocktails. A dynamic open kitchen puts DUO's award-winning chefs at centre stage as they entertain and delight guests with their expertise, creating a relaxed and enjoyable dining experience for all. Under the direction of Executive Chef Roger Stettler and Restaurant Chef Bryan Beneke, the menu focuses on an array of prime cuts of steak, including American Wagyu, as well as the freshest seafood and seasonal island produce. A private dining room near the picturesque waterfall pool is the perfect setting for smaller gatherings and parties.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Was very nice experience. Loved the service and people so welcoming. I also loved the surroundings very much, a beautiful atmosphere of love. I recommend it!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We had dinner twice and enjoyed the fresh fish special and lovely salads. Also, the raw bar buffet offered Thursday-Saturday is excellent, although it seems smaller than it was two years ago. The staff is excellent and very knowledgeable about the menu and gluten allergies.

1  Thank artistmom2
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We did the buffet for 9 days (time to burn it off!) and loved every bite! Although pricey, it was wonderful food and a great atmosphere. Plan to get there early. We were there each day at about 7-7:30 and were able to get a table on the patio with a good view, any later, and you may have to wait!

For all you gluten people, they even have a gluten free section!

1  Thank shirinf
Reviewed July 10, 2013

My wife and I have been wanting to try this and place as we were craving steak since we have been away from Alberta for a while now.

My wife ordered the Filet and I ordered the New York, prices are definitely on the high side with entree's around $50. Are plates were highly anticipated and when they arrived and we cut into our steaks, both we very well done. No hint of red even, an we ordered both meals medium. We told our server and he took our plates away and had them re made. When they came back for round 2 my wife's was cooked as she ordered and mine was cooked well done. By this time i just ate it as i didn't want to complain.

Our server was great, i felt bad for him as it was not his fault, he took care of one of the entree's and our sides. Great service under the circumstances however, the place like Duo that specializes in steak should know how to cook a damns steak! Based off the prices and the cooking skills this is our first and last visit to Duo.

1  Thank Phil I
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Vacation in Maui for the 6th time and decided to rent a condo instead of going the resort route. I have stayed at Four Seasons on my last visit here and service was impeccable as with most of my experience with Four Seasons. I decided to take a girlfriend of mine to breakfast at Duo because on my previous stay I remember the great Tropical fruit platter I had and wanted to share this with my friend therefore this is what I ordered and she ordered the Seasonal Berries. We decided to split and share. After our server Michael brought our food, I tried to get his attention by saying, "Sir, Sir, excuse me". He then turned to look at me with this disgusting look on his face as though I was bothering him and turned and walked away. I don't know if I insulted him by trying to get his attention although he is a Food Server and that is HIS JOB! I use to be a Food Server and knew my job well.
He never came back to the table to see what I needed or to see how we were doing? In every restaurant you are suppose to give your table 5 minutes after the food is served to check to see if everything is ok and if the customer needs anything else. Michael never came back to check and I had to get up and go to the Buffet to get some plates so that me and my g-friend could split our meal. He did finally come back when we were almost done to bring the check.
I expect better service at Four Seasons because of its reputation as a High-end Resort.
Needless to say, I did not tip Michael for his terrible service, maybe he needs retraining or needs to find another profession.

2  Thank Makelahrose