“Good Irish Sports Bar”

Mulligans on the Blue
Reserve with OpenTable
Mulligans on the Blue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #28 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Cuisines: American, Irish, International, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wailea Alanui
Description: Mulligans on the Blue is located in Wailea and offers Contemporary American and Irish comfort food.We have all the sports packages you could imagine even rugby....We feature...Concerts,Weddings Rehearsal Dinners,Rotary Lunches and Dinner Shows... BEST HAPPY HOUR ON THE ISLAND OF MAUI 2PM-5PM AND 10PM TILL MIDNIGHT...
Reviewed November 29, 2013

We go Mulligans to watch sports when were on Maui. The Food and Service are very Good. The open air Bar has good views and Breezes. The Happy Hour is a bargain.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Good mai tais, happy hour, sports bar and the view is nice. I would give more stars but the bartenders we kinda rude and the place wasn't that busy. I saw them greet and say goodbye to regulars but I felt as if I was bothering them. I ordered a salad To-Go (with grilled mahi+$9, total $18) and the piece of fish was itty bitty. Like i said, mai tai was excellent and $6 during happy hour!! Won't say I'd never go back when I'm in Maui but this experience did not impress.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Good food and surprisingly great service at this Irish sports bar on a golf course. Big crowds for Sunday morning football and they are ready for them.

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Really good evening, Thank you! - good dinner, well served... and the Willie K show.
Comfortable, even with us all cozied up close to maximize the capacity of the place.
Efficient smooth respectful attentive service.
Felt like a special spot, with the soft breeze from the outdoor spaces gentling the warm evening.
Casual and comfortable and yet felt like a truly special and sparkly kind of evening. Alchemy of generous food and spirited song and story telling.
Willie K and the other artists put on an important show to us - magical even - there on the Island our Camp Kerry group of 15, travelling towards healing and light. Thank you.
The evening there where you gifted our with a nourishment for body and soul...and showed us a darned good time too! I appreciated your gift very much. I watched it contribute to a transformation in us all . Peace! Clearly there have been many good times at Mulligans on the Blue! I recommend it.
(ps. bathrooms felt far away but clean and generous once I arrived)

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Our family lived in Great Britain when I was 4th-8th grader. I remember the fantastic fish and chips we would get wrapped in newspaper and assult with the Malt Vinegar to cut the grease and enhance the taste. I do not care where you go in Hawaii...Mulligans Fish and Chips is the real deal....at happy hour they have a sampling of the dish but at lunch or dinner you can order the full plate. DELISH!! I have tried them at other restaurants...cannot compare.

They have other great dishes and for those of you who are Rotarians....Rotary Club of Kihei Wailea meets there at noon on Wednesdays for a full tilt, amazing buffet luncheon: Salad, soup, rice, meat/fish dish and YES dessert!! Great value with an Aloha Welcome!! ALSO a fantastic view the sunset and great entertainment in the evening and happy hour.

1  Thank mary margaret b