“Good food, loved Willie K!”

Mulligans on the Blue
Reserve with OpenTable
Mulligans on the Blue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 50 Restaurants in Wailea
Cuisines: American, Irish, International, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wailea Alanui
Description: Mulligans on the Blue is located in Wailea and offers Contemporary American and Irish comfort food.We have all the sports packages you could imagine even rugby....We feature...Concerts,Weddings Rehearsal Dinners,Rotary Lunches and Dinner Shows... BEST HAPPY HOUR ON THE ISLAND OF MAUI 2PM-5PM AND 10PM TILL MIDNIGHT...
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I, too, had low expectations of the food. We wanted to be close to Willie K so we bought the dinner. The show was excellent and the 4 course dinner was very good. I had the boneless short ribs for my entree and it was tender and delicious. The red velvet cake dessert was very good. The service was great, too. The only negative of the evening was the uncomfortable chairs. Mulligans is a nice, small venue for music and I definitely will go back!

1  Thank SmokeyandAshes

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We wanted to see Willie K and learned that we needed to buy the dinner show package to do it. So my expectations were low since I generally do not like the food at dinner shows....lots of people all arriving at the same time....cant be easy for a chef!!! But we were quite pleased at the 4 course menu....soup, salad, a choice of 3 entrees and dessert. Of course you could purchase for extra the drinks. Great open atmosphere and though the place was packed, you did not feel too crowded.Service was GREAT, Mike the maitre'd is a trip, very friendly and helpful.

My only request is that they get comfortable chairs. You arrive approx. 6 PM and the show does not end until after 9. For three hours, you need something better than hard seats. Of course Willie K was to die for. We will go back to Mulligans even on nights when Wlllie is not performing.

1  Thank Doug L
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Good bar food, nice location, reasonably priced, and we were able to catch the show with Willie K. What a great time, the man is incredibly talented and entertaining. He told a lot of stories between the songs and the crowd loved every minute. One of the highlights of our trip to Maui!

1  Thank jcmilton
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Live Music (on occasion) with lots of beer and good food! Beautiful vistas in a country club setting. Gas tikis set the mood for the sunset parties. Woo Hoo. We were here several times during our stay and the wait staff and bartenders were a blast. Thanks for the hospitality.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

We went to Mulligans to see Willie K, who we have heard a lot about. Kudos to Mulligans for bringing in this great entertainment to a small venue. Willie K is worth 5+ stars if you like live, professional entertainment. I have seen my fair share over the years and he ranks with the best. He is very talented.

The food at the restaurant was just ok. First off, it was a fixed menu. However, people outside the inner walls (on the patio) seemed to order off the regular menu, yet still enjoyed the show. I am not sure the price they paid. I suppose for a show, it seems practical to expedite orders, but the food we chose just seemed ok. I won't go into great detail on the food other than to say that nothing really stood out.

Service was good as they had sufficient staff. The owner was present which is always nice to see. He seemed to keep busy attending to things.

Depending on what was going on for entertainment, I would return, but would not choose to go there solely for a night out to dine.

1  Thank Paul J