“Casual Fun and cozy comfort food!”

Mulligans on the Blue
Reserve with OpenTable
Mulligans on the Blue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Cuisines: American, Irish, International, Pub
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wailea Alanui
Description: Mulligans on the Blue is located in Wailea and offers Contemporary American and Irish comfort food.We have all the sports packages you could imagine even rugby....We feature...Concerts,Weddings Rehearsal Dinners,Rotary Lunches and Dinner Shows... BEST HAPPY HOUR ON THE ISLAND OF MAUI 2PM-5PM AND 10PM TILL MIDNIGHT...
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. I usually order the happy hour burger which is only $6 after a certain late night time. But I had the shepherds pie and my friends had a salad. yummy yums. service was on top of it. and they stay busy busy here. We went for quiz night stayed for the food and service!!!!! lovely atmosphere open air. My favorite

There are newer reviews for Mulligans on the Blue

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Went to mulligans for happy hour, they have a very lovely patio. We ordered a beer which I thought should be colder and the fish and chips appetizer. The mini fish and chips appetizer had a lot of breading and hardly any fish. I do think they need to use a bigger thicker cut of fish. We then tried their calamari, I thought this was pretty good and nice thick pieces were delivered. I am glad we tried these appetizers at happy hour prices.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My husband and I were SOOO happy to find this little pub so close to our hotel (Makena Beach and Golf Resort). We arrived on a late flight on a Wednesday, and the hotel recommended this pub as their food/drink services closed at 10pm.

We drove ca. 5min to the pub and was greeted by a very friendly barman (Chris?). It was 'round 11pm, and the kitchen was closing; however, Chris took our food orders anyway... The food came out fast and hot. It was delicious and well above pub standards.

We went back a few days later for the live music and another chat with Chris and the other bartender (owner?) who is actually from Ireland... My husband is from Dublin, so this was a like having a tiny slice of home in paradise.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

No crowd or atmosphere when we were there. Service was slow and menu is basically bar food. On a positive note, the food we ordered was good.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

A laid back atmosphere, great food and drinks! We enjoyed a night of live music with Derek Warfield & The Young Wolfe Tones. I didn't expect to add dancing to my after dinner drink. Everyone was in such a great mood! Service was on top of it- as busy as it was. I would recommend a reservation- this place gets busy! Say hello to Mike when you are there (owner), he was quite the jokester:)