“Great food & service!”
Review of Fabiani's Wailea

Fabiani's Wailea
Reserve with OpenTable
Fabiani's Wailea is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 17, 2014

This place is awesome! Drive past other choices at this location and enjoy a fine italian meal. The wife had the osso bucco and I went for the carbonara. Started things with a fine chianti and caprese salad, both very tasty! Service was very attentive and all requests handled quickly and with a smile. The entree's both disappeared quickly and were very delicious. We cant wait for our return to this fine dining choice.

Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

This place was not overpriced and the food was really good. I loved the eggplant and my wife really liked the gluten free pizza (half Hawaiian half Gateway). The place was almost empty when we were there for dinner. Not sure why, as it was really good!

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

With all the overpriced breakfast options in Wailea, this Italian bakery surprised me with the quality of the food. Nice surprise at NOT Beverly Hills prices. Recommend to try if you don't want to drive to Kihei.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Tucked in the far corner of Wailea Gateway Center is an authentic Italian restaurant, Fabiani's, with a happy hour that offers pizza and alcoholic drinks at a considerable reduction. The breakfast quiche is the best quiche i have ever tasted. A special delicacy of their bakery is the red velvet cake. A friendly atmosphere welcomes visitors and locals to this part of the island. My favorite pizza is the Margherita and I am not ordinarily a vegetarian.

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Food was very good. I had the spaghetti and meatballs and my wife had fettuccine alfredo. Mine was good and hers was wonderful. I would get it instead next time. Overall great service and food where two can eat for $30.

1  Thank Dillon D