“Great option in Marriott”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Wailea
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Your typical Starbucks, located inside of the Marriott in Wailea. Half off coffee on second purchase.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The service was mediocre and most of the people were friendly. I was there for one week and the staff experience varied greatly. Most were friendly but a couple of the women had terrible attitudes.

The prices are significantly higher than at my CA Starbucks ... and the folks are not nearly as fast and efficient but they seem to be doing ok.

The good news is that it's on the beach and you can enjoy your drink while looking at the ocean.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Even though it wasn't a traditional Starbucks it was consistent and quick everyday! Located in the Cafe at the Grand Wailea you can grab a great giant breakfast and coffee.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

We had an incident that took place in the Starbucks at 5:30 in the morning. We placed our order and waited a few minutes. There were about 6 or 7 other people in there. The girl making the latte's was hard to hear and clearly not in a good mood. My fiancé asked her if what she had just set down was a non-fat latte. This woman's reply was, with much unnecessary attitude, "NO, I SAID ITS A VANILLA LATTE!" At that time I stepped in and asked what was going on, do not take your bad day out on my fiancé! She then began to yell at me and explain that her cat died and she's 6 months pregnant! She continued on, in tears, about how I am just a horrible person! I was humiliated in front of at least a half dozen people by a Starbucks employee while on vacation! Not a good feeling. This Starbucks is on Marriott property.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Loved it. Staff were efficient and friendly. This review is for the one near kamoeole park not Marriott. Marriott starbucks overpriced due to being In a resort. Staff were rude there. Never going back.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!