“Super food”

Nick's Fishmarket Maui
Reserve with OpenTable
Nick's Fishmarket Maui is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 50 Restaurants in Wailea
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kaukahi Street in the Fairmont Kea Lani
Description: Nick’s Fishmarket Maui is one of Hawaii’s premier seafood restaurants, a favorite of both visitors and residents alike. Located on the grounds of the spectacular Fairmont Kea Lani resort in Wailea, Nick’s Fishmarket is the Valley Isle’s first choice in dining for any occasion, whether it be a romantic dinner, a family celebration, a business function, or just a night out with friends. Join us for our nightly Happy Hour from 5-7pm and dinner from 5:30-9:30pm.
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Service was great. Food was delicious. Dress was fairly casual for the venue. I wore some nice sandals, shorts and a short sleeve collared shirt. We had fish tacos, calamari, ahi tuna and daily catch which was Monchong.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,352)

Reviewed December 29, 2012

My family visited Nicks on a number of occasions and booked our New Years dinner for 2011/ 2012 months in advance. When we arrived ( 15 min early ) they told us our table was not ready. We waited over an hour and finally were sat in the bar at the end of the restaurant. Not the quaint little spot we hoped for. The meal took over 2 1/2 hours to arrive. We had no less than 5 different servers. What a disappointment . I paid the $500 ( with no tip ) and walked out. I should have complained, but I just wanted to get the heck out of there.

1  Thank AnthonyMann61
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We had a great evening at Nick's. the service was excellent and we had a lovely family photo taken. While I love family photos; I can understand why people who don't; having just sat down are asked to get up to pose for one. My son loved his breaded chicken breast and fries (picky eater) and our appetizers were delish, but both our meals were served lukewarm and I think they were intended to be served that way -- but I think they would have been tastier served hot. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Because we visit Maui in September, we don't need to worry about getting into restaurants. This past Sept, we easily got a table at Nick's without a reservation. The service is very good and food is fantastic. The setting is beautiful (try to get there for sunset). It is expensive and probably not the best place for kids.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

We came here to celebrate our anniversary and everything was spectacular! We got seated along the edge so we had a nice view. We were greeted by at least 6 different people who all took our orders and we were pleasantly surprised at how they all co-ordinated to make sure our orders were correct!
Service was amazing!
We both ordered a different fresh catch of the day (snapper and Ono) and they were both excellent. I highly recommend going this route; we did this for all our restaurants in Maui and was never disappointed. The bread was excellent, especially the flat spicy bread and I rarely eat the bread. For dessert, we ordered the strawberries after watching the production from an adjacent table. This is a MUST! The talented server designs your plates in front of you (brown sugar, Devonshire cream and chocolate...can you say heaven) then he proceeds to do this presentation of the grand mariner and glasses. What a night!

We were really impressed with this restaurant that we changed our last night's dinner reservation to Nick's. We were worried that we would not get the same level of service on our last night since we were going to be dressed more casually in preparation for our flight home, however, this was not the case. Wonderful again!

Eating at Nick's Fishmarket is a MUST if you visit Maui!

1  Thank crazy_cat_sab