Review Highlights
Amazing underwater experience with Blaze!!

What a wonderful experience and such an amazing way to see the turtles and undersea life! Blaze was... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
mitchlyme
Portland, Oregon
Do this Eco-Snorkel!!! Don't get stuck on a boat all day elsewhere

My husband and I were on our honeymoon and reserved a 1.5-hour semi-private eco-snorkel tour. As a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
anabf22

Recommended experiences in and around Maui
from $73.38
from $82.63
from $163.56
from $83.00
More Info
All reviews four seasons great hands shore entry scuba class an excellent instructor snorkel tour diving experience took pictures sea creatures blaze dives ocean intro cave blast float instructions
Selected filters
Reviewed November 30, 2017

We have used their services for snorkeling, scuba diving, and even the Aquarium SHARK TOUR -0
Their people are well trained and very attentive, safe, and nice! Blaze has been the anchor for a long time and has an excellent team of very good people. A MUST when in Wailea!

Date of experience: July 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank 411sn
Reviewed November 13, 2017

We were bummed that most of our trip to Maui coincided with some rain, meaning that underwater visibility (and currents) weren't conducive to scuba or snorkeling for most of our trip. The weather got better and the next day I went out with Blaze for a shipwreck dive. I knew I was in great hands after he gave me some hints for equalizing my ears (which has caused me trouble in the past). We kayaked out and spent a good 40 minutes down at the site. Incredible views!! Hard to get better experience than 1:1 guide!

After we returned to the shore, he gave my wife a quick overview of scuba, trial in the pool and then shore dive. She was at ease thanks to his instruction, and we've unlocked a new world for her to explore.

Thanks Blaze!!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed August 30, 2017

We loved this. It was just the two of us and our guide Aaron. He spent time with us prior to departure to be sure we had gear which fit properly. He also reviewed the sealift we would encounter. We went down to the beach to then review the "scooters". They are so simple and easy to operate. You just push a button on the right side while holding out in front of you underwater to go! Heavy on land but float in the water. They make it so easy to hit multiple viewing spots. The reefs in the area of the hotel are quite beautiful. Aaron would frequently stop to tell us about what we were looking at or looking for. He would also dive down to then bring up aquatic animals for us to view and touch. We saw several turtles close up. He took photos as we were touring around - they are extra $ at the end but worth it! A really great activity. Thank you!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

Our family had an outstanding time doing water sports with Maui Undersea Adventures at the Four Seasons in Wailea. We tried stand-up paddle boarding for the first time, did some snorkeling along the beach at the resort, and went for a ride in an outrigger canoe. All the staff were wonderfully friendly and informative, and we enjoyed ourselves very much!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed April 30, 2017

I have used Maui Undersea Adventure for 2 scooter trips (2016 & 2017) as well as wet suit rental and other equipment rental. I have found the staff to be highly professional and helpful. In February, i took a sail- snorkel trip to Molikini crater , the staff at the dive shop recommended a wet suit- I was the only one who was not freezing( the snorkeling was better at the beach in front of the dive shop). Also they give excellent ocean condition info, including clarity and wave heights, etc. i can recommend them without reservation.

Date of experience: February 2017