“Undaunted Courage”

Maui Undersea Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Aloha From Maui. We are a full service Scuba, Snorkel, Kayak, and Paddleboard Shop. We provide Instruction, Tours and Rentals for these activities. Beginners, Kama'aina, and Non-Four season Guests are welcome to join us for "The Ultimate Ocean Experience"! We are open 365 days a year (weather Permitting) and provide safe and intimate ocean experiences. Our guides have expert knowledge on the local sea life and reef. Come Adventure with us!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed April 10, 2017

We went to Maui for a very short vacation late last year. I don't know how to swim but I was determined to do something memorable and do something I haven't done before. My husband discovered that the 'Maui Undersea' has a machine that can take you undersea and be able to swim with the turtle, touch Octopus, etc.... I was ecstatic. It's the best impromptu experienced I had last year. MAUI UNDERSEA ADVENTURES Professional Instructor Blaze Anderson guide me and exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend 'To-Do' when going to Maui.

Date of experience: December 2016
"landscape"
"gear"
"novice"

Reviewed April 9, 2017

Me and a friend from work decided to take a trip first time to a place like Maui and our resort had scuba diving. the instructor was awesome, the experience was amazing. even got professional photographs from the instructor from our experience. Seen big sea turtles and other kinds of sea critters. I was nervous a bit yes but you only live once and it was worth it. Would love to return again and do it again. VERY FUN!!!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed April 9, 2017

We had the most wonderful experience with Blaze showing us the way! This was my husband and my first experience and Blaze made it easy and such fun! We were among the turtles eating, saw a baby shark and just when we thought it was over, got to hold an octopus in our hands. Highly recommend this experience.. even for those scubaing for the very first time!

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed April 9, 2017

We didn't make it into scuba tanks but the snorkel jet ski machines were awesome and our guide blaze was the man. Highly recommend. Nice reef and turtles fish schools etc

Date of experience: June 2016