“excellant”
Review of Spago

Spago
Ranked #13 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Four Seasons Hotel
Transit: Shops of Wailea
scottsdale
“excellant”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

very hot un the outside seating areas. food is probably best on maui. the lamb chops were great and excellant vegan selections as well.

Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
San Diego, California
“We've been to many of Wolfgang Puck's restaurants”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

This restaurant was not up to standards. Nice ambiance at the Four Seasons in Wailea... but the food was really average and very expensive. My wife had a weird salad that was so wilted it looked like some kind of stir fry dish. She also had the ahi appetizer which was very spicy (from wasabi). The ahi had some weird consistency that I couldn't figure out what they had done to it. I had the lamb rack (69 dollars wow), it was medium rare, three of the chops were prepared fine the fourth for some reason was totally well done. It was either nuked in a micro wave or sat under a heat lamp. I was baffled by the entire evening. I have found that with Puck's restaurants that if he is not nearby then the quality slips. His restaurants in Vegas are always good (Spago is always great and consistent and Postrio and Lupo are always good bets) because he is there frequently. Both of his restaurants in San Diego are now closed.

• Visited August 2013
Saratoga, California
“Great Sunsets!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

You cn never go wrong with Wolfgang Puck! Food was wonderful but service was a little lacking. Our server got our orders wrong twice. Otherwise we enjoyed our meal. I loved the german pancake with loganberries for dessert (it had an Austrian name I can't remember) but it was really like a souffle. I'd order it again!!!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank CobC
Vancouver, Canada
“great food”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Spago at the Four Seasons is great food.
The flavours, the presentation and the execution are above reproach.
The price is steep but that is expected and the service is good but not great.
Definitely worth the experience.

• Visited January 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My dish was delish!!! Boo ya”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

My family went here the first night of our vacation in Maui and my dish was delish. The appetizer pasta bollgenese was delish. It's big enough for a main course. A little spicyyyy my mouth was on fireeeeeee but it was worth it. The waitress was ssoooooo sweet greattttt recommendations from such a sweet country girl. You definatlyyyyyy need a reservation. Love so ago my life my dreams my time.

• Visited August 2013

Been to Spago? Share your experiences!