“Magical Place, Incredible Views, Outstanding Food!”
Review of Spago

Spago
Ranked #9 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Scenic view, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Four Seasons Hotel
Transit: Shops of Wailea
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Went to dinner at Spago's for my Birthday. The hubby set it up in advance and they gave us the last and closest table to the ocean, it was amazing! This is a place for special occasions, though we try to sneak in a few times when we are in Maui. Our absolute favorite App is the spicy Ahi tuna Poke in sesame cones, they are one of a kind, beautifully presented and oh so delicious. John, our server was so attuned to what we wanted not just bring the drinks, bring the food. I was opening birthday gifts and he was saying "come on jump up and I will take a picture of you both" as it was almost sunset. He continued pacing our service to what we were ready for. Again, I got the Seared Rare Big Island Tuna, with tasty Pineapple sauce. The Hubby got the Monchong with the Pineapple Ginger BBQ, which he declared incredible. John brought me a Surprise Birthday dessert, with my name on it and Happy Birthday and I ordered cookies, I don't think they were on the menu, it was the perfect end to a perfect day, a perfect dinner, and a perfect birthday. Oh did I mention the Coladatini martinis, to die for!!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

My husband and I ate there last night and it was spectacular! The food was excellent and so was the presentation. My husband had the lamb and I had the most incredible pork chops that I have ever had. Ask for Mateo as your server because besides the impeccable service, he really knows the menu and incredients. I want to go back again tonight and have the same exact thing!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

this is the best of the best. when in maui this is the best and the most fantastic one could ask for. First wolfang puck has hit another home run. This is the best that it gets. Sensational amazing views, atmosphere is wonderful and service WOW> That really sums up the visit. IF you aren't staying at the four seasons then make sure you go to this amazing breathtaking restaurant on wailea. Reservations are really a must and know what you are paying is well worth it. This is not your save a dollar restaurant but worth and value great. Don't miss out......

Reviewed September 9, 2012

All went well here. What a great dinner. Here for a wedding party. Service was super, even with the large group we had. Very attentive to us. Food was top notch. Had the Kobe steak, it was awesome. MahiMahi was also great. Drinks were good. Would go back, what a place for a celebration!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband I and enjoyed Spagos so much during our vacation in late August 2012 that we ate here twice. Wonderful both times. Absolutely amazing food, fantastic service, atmosphere and views! The flavors are unbelievable. Our table was on the lanai, with side by side seating, at the edge of the glass with amazing views. I must mention our waiter Blaine...knowledgeable, attentive and entertaining! Can't wait to go back next year.

Been to Spago? Share your experiences!