“Great dinner for Mother's Day”
Review of Longhi's Wailea

Longhi's Wailea
Reserve with OpenTable
Longhi's Wailea is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wailea Ike
Transit: "The Maui Bus" The bus stops at Wailea Ike Drive and the cross street of Wailea Ike Place. The bus stop is within walking distance to "The Shops at Wailea."
Description: Stunning outdoor Italian restaurant within the fashionable 'Shops of Wailea'. Serving classical and contemporary Italian regional cuisine. Extensive wine list and full bar. Open daily for breakfast,lunch and dinner. Happy Hours 3pm -6pm 'Pau Hana' Happy Hours 9:30pm - 11:30pm daily
Reviewed May 12, 2014

I went with my parents for a lovely Mother's Day dinner. We checked in for our reservation and the staff offered my mother a complimentary rose to start us off. The restaurant was rather empty and they offered us our choice of table, which I thought was nice. Their complimentary pizza/jalapeno bread was very good. Our waiter came over to greet us and tell us the evening's specials, and then he set down an iPad for our perusal. He showed us the wine list and how the ipad has photos and ideas for the menu. I think that's a great way to let people pick out their food, especially for international tourists who may not speak English well. We ordered off the Prix fixe menu, and although the dishes were a little bit smaller, I was still stuffed to the brim by the time we left.
Longhi's has an excellent location and the restaurant itself has a great decor. I'll be going back.

There are newer reviews for Longhi's Wailea

Reviewed May 10, 2014

We had eaten a late lunch so were looking for something light for dinner. Chose Longhi's as we were familiar with them from Lahaina. The patio was beautiful and perfect. Our salads were good and the macadamia nut pie was delicious. The service was average. The young man who brought us our water didn't say a work and gave the impression he definitely wanted to be somewhere else. Our waiter was better. He was prompt and polite but, the overall impression of the restaurant was there were better things to do than to wait on us. Too bad as the food and atmosphere are great. Add great service and this could be a top notch restaurant.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Food was great, waiter was rude, stretching over table, also ignoring requests etc She needs training.
Came in back way, disabled member of party was told to go to front then told to retrace steps to table !!!!!!
Staff need more training.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Would have rated this higher but they were out of my two first choices and it was early! They had neither house-made cinnamon rolls nor the quiche...ended up having two eggs and toast. The waiter recommended the Italian bread and it was excellent.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

During my week-long stay in Maui, I had the wonderful opportunity of dining at Longhi’s – twice. For starters, the restaurant is beautifully layout with the majority of the tables being outside on a spacious patio surrounding beautiful landscaping; It’s open and light and very pretty. Because there were so many delicious sounding items to choose, my friend and ordered several dishes to split. The duck sandwich with hoisin sauce was totally amazing as was the grilled veggie sandwich, which I would say was my favorite. Because they also had a nice variety of side dishes, we ordered the broccoli one visit and the asparagus the next. The sides were slightly pricey - $9 – but were amazingly fresh and there was plenty to share. Fresh bread is brought to the table as you wait and the waiters are laid back and knowledgeable, always eager to assist. We went for lunch both times and had no problem being seating. Can’t wait to return one day!

Been to Longhi's Wailea? Share your experiences!