“Best Breakfast in Wailea”
Review of Longhi's Wailea

Longhi's Wailea
Reserve with OpenTable
Longhi's Wailea is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wailea Ike
Transit: "The Maui Bus" The bus stops at Wailea Ike Drive and the cross street of Wailea Ike Place. The bus stop is within walking distance to "The Shops at Wailea."
Description: Stunning outdoor Italian restaurant within the fashionable 'Shops of Wailea'. Serving classical and contemporary Italian regional cuisine. Extensive wine list and full bar. Open daily for breakfast,lunch and dinner. Happy Hours 3pm -6pm 'Pau Hana' Happy Hours 9:30pm - 11:30pm daily
SJ, California
“Best Breakfast in Wailea”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Okay, there are so many great breakfasts in HI, but everytime we eat at Longhi's (and we eat at Longhi's everytime we visit Maui), the staff always encourages us to try their breakfast. So when the Grand Dining at the Grand Wailea was slammed, we decided to shift our one allotted breakfast splurge to Longhi's. We are glad we did. Start with a french press coffee. The traditional eggs benedict, served on house baked italian bread, was perfect . . . my new gold standard for poached eggs. But my husband's buttermilk pancakes with a dollop of sweetened riccotta topped with fresh blueberries was over the top flavor luxury. Fresh squeezed orange juice. A lovely lazy morning option.

Visited November 2012

• Korean first
Richmond, B.C.
“excellent service”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

we booked through open table and the restaurant was right on the ball giving us the requested seating arrangement. My wife's ahi tuna was excellent. the appetizer was a good size so we could share it..... it was nice of the server to tell us this. my special snapper was a little overdone and on the dry side, but tasty. the wine list is extensive and if you're from Canada like we are the prices for the NZ sauvignon blancs were very reasonable. the restaurant was fully booked so the server was kept on her toes. she did a great job, right down to not missing a beat when my wife swept her water glass on to the floor. it was all cleaned up in a jiffy. there's lots to look at during the meal as its a happening place. we booked a few days in advance

1 Thank doreenandneil
Vancouver, Canada
“Fantastic Lunch”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Excellent food. Fresh & tasty. Macadamia nut dessert was decadent. Our server was friendly & very efficient. His wine recommendation was perfect. I have been to Longhi's several times & have always enjoyed the experience.

oak lawn
“Breakfast filled me up all day!!!”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We shared the cinnamon roll and that was tasty, could eat them all day long. My husband had the shrimp omelet and I had the Macadamia nut banana pancakes with coconut syrup. 3 was too many and later I was told I could have ordered just 1. Something I will do when I go back. The pineapple was delicious and nicely presented. The bacon was thick I like thin and crispy. The service was wonderful!

Visited November 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Excellent dinner choice”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Went twice during our short stay of a week, the Shrimp Longhi was absolutely delicious with the shrimp over the garlic bread serving as a different style than the traditional "on the side" garlic bread. Service was great, our waiter was really knowledgeable about the dishes and drinks and made a huge impact on our selections (not pushing us towards the highest priced items either, he actually recommended a drink that was $4 cheaper than what I was originally going to order). Definitely recommend trying this restaurant, wonderful atmosphere with indoor and outdoor dining options and a great setting.

• Visited November 2012

Been to Longhi's Wailea? Share your experiences!