“A blast and a half!”

Paddle On! Maui
Ranked #1 of 13 Tours in Wailea
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Aloha & Thank you for stopping to check out Paddle On! Maui (Owner Operated & Permitted by Maui County) Private Paddleboard, Kayak, Snorkel, Whale Watch & SUP Yoga Tours! Where PRIVATE Tour means just that... PRIVATE... Just You, Your Family "Ohana"... and your Guide! Our guides are all professional photographers so get ready to "Strike a Pose"... (We only shoot your skinny side, so no worries!) Come join one of our Private Stand-Up Paddleboard, Kayak Snorkel or Whale Watch Tours along the pristine Wailea Coastline in the heart of Turtle Town... Stand-Up Paddleboarding, Kayaking & Snorkeling is easier than you think and Anyone can do it! We are out there with you every "paddle" of the way and are CPR/First Aid & Ocean Rescue Certified to ensure your safety. All of our tours are Private so we can provide you with personalized, individual guidance on the Ocean and the experience of a Lifetime you're looking for... So if you are not into crowds of people on a tour. You're in the right place! We can't wait to share our love of the Ocean with you. So C'mon. Get your Paddle On!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A blast and a half!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Peg (the owner) and Brittany took myself and my three nephews out for a SUP lesson last week. My nephews are 18 and twin 15 years old and are the typical easily bored, think they know it all type of kids. None of us had ever done SUP paddling before and while I was looking forward to it I think the nephews were kind of 'Whatever'. Boy, were they wrong and did they have fun. The instruction from Peg and Brittany was spot on and they were very encouraging, supportive, fun, and professional. They made sure to get plenty of pictures and Peg emailed them to me very quickly and the whole experience was easily one of the highlights of our trip to Maui. If you are thinking about giving SUP a try don't think twice just do it and if you are trying to decide which company to go with don't think at all just contact Paddle On! Maui.

Phoenix
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Couldn't have had a better experience than with Paddle On! Maui!!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

While staying in Wailea on vacation, I found Paddle On! Maui Tours and booked them for a paddleboard tour for myself and my three kids aged 18, 15 and 11. We had all paddleboarded before and I wanted to book something that would be a great memory for our family. That is exactly what I got from Peg, the owner, and her assistant Brittany when they took us on a very memorable morning tour from Polo Beach to Makena Beach. They had everything ready when we arrived and after a quick refresher got us out in the ocean. WHAT A GREAT TRIP! We had a beautiful morning tour down the coast with sea turtles literally 3 feet from our boards, fish swimming with us and a great ocean tour. In addition, Peg takes awesome photos. The tour was GREAT but what made it jump off the charts was getting the link to all of the photos she took on our tour! She even got my 11 year old daughter doing a headstand on her board in the ocean! These will definitely make the Christmas card. An awesome tour, unbelievable photos and the hospitality and expertise of Peg and Brittany made this one of the best decisions I have ever made on vacation. This is the only company to use to paddleboard MAUI! This is Hawaiian Ohana at it's best. Thank you, Paddle On! Maui!

Edmonton, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“These guys make SUP easy !”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I booked the tour online, and it was a bit confusing as I received a couple of emails back confirming and then a call from Peg (the owner). Peg was great to deal with and confirmed the details of where to meet and what to bring.

Arrived at the Polo Beach Park parking lot and immediately saw the truck. Our instructor, Brittany chatted with us and was very friendly. We walked towards the beach and she stopped along the way and gave us some instructions. Once we got to the beach she got the boards into the water and paddled out a bit (on our knees) to a bit deeper water. She repeated the same instructions as she did on land, and walked my wife through the steps. 1-2-3 and she was standing up and paddling. It was really just as easy as that. She then turned to me and after seeing my wife do this, and the steps, she repeated the same steps and 1-2-3 I was up as well. Brittany had her own board and was out on the water with us the entire time. We also had our own waterproof camera (GoPro) and Brittany took several great photos of us while out on the boards.

We paddled out to where there are several turtles, and then after about 45 mins we sat on the boards, where Brittany had a small cooler bag with water and some fruit to snack on. It was a very pleasant way to break up the morning SUP lesson. After that we stood up again. Again, Brittany was providing instruction and corrections all along. Even with the instruction I did fall a couple of times, but it was totally worth it.

We headed back into shore, Brittany had each of us go in, one at a time and then took the boards and hauled them up to the beach.

Overall a great experience and wonderful instruction. We had a great time and Paddle On! gave us a very memorable activity. I would recommend Paddle On! if you are wanting to learn how to do SUP.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic way to enjoy Maui”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Peg took my husband and I out for our SUP lesson early I. The morning at the start of out nine days in Maui. She is a great teacher, patient but fun to talk to while teaching you the basics of the sport. We mastered the skill and subsequently ordered a paddle oats for the remainder go the trip. We would highly recommend Peg and the company

Denver, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Whole Family Loved It”
Reviewed June 13, 2014

We did not know what to expect, but were curious about paddle boarding after seeing others doing it off the South Maui coast while we were snorkeling, swimming, and boogie boarding. We signed up for this late in our stay in Maui and are sure glad we did. It was a great experience and we now better understand the popularity of paddle boarding. Seeing the turtles in their own domain added to the experience.

Peg, Tiffany, and Brittany were very helpful and patient, but were also good about pushing and motivating when it was needed. Peg gave us several great recommendations for other activities and eating establishments in the area. I only wish we had done this earlier in our time on Maui so that we could try out more of Peg's recommendations and so we might try some more paddle boarding.

1 Thank Dustin M

Been to Paddle On! Maui? Share your experiences!