“Awesome first time experience”
Review of Paddle On! Maui

SUP Turtle Town Snorkel
Ranked #1 of 14 Tours in Wailea
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Aloha & Thank you for stopping to check out Paddle On! Maui (Owner Operated & Permitted by Maui County) Private Paddleboard, Kayak, Snorkel, Whale Watch & SUP Yoga Tours! Where PRIVATE Tour means just that... PRIVATE... Just You, Your Family "Ohana"... and your Guide! Our guides are all professional photographers so get ready to "Strike a Pose"... (We only shoot your skinny side, so no worries!) Come join one of our Private Stand-Up Paddleboard, Kayak Snorkel or Whale Watch Tours along the pristine Wailea Coastline in the heart of Turtle Town... Stand-Up Paddleboarding, Kayaking & Snorkeling is easier than you think and Anyone can do it! We are out there with you every "paddle" of the way and are CPR/First Aid & Ocean Rescue Certified to ensure your safety. All of our tours are Private so we can provide you with personalized, individual guidance on the Ocean and the experience of a Lifetime you're looking for... So if you are not into crowds of people on a tour. You're in the right place! We can't wait to share our love of the Ocean with you. So C'mon. Get your Paddle On!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I was a little nervous about getting started with the paddle board. I am so glad that I selected Peg for my first lesson. She is awesome! She is so good at tweaking her approach to ensure that you get the most bang for your buck. I phoned Peg and informed her that I was the only person in my party that would like to try SUP. She quickly responded "no problem". The water was a little less than smooth, yet she was able to get me standing. I only regret that I did not have another free morning in my schedule for 2nd outing.

All reviews
"great trip"
in 6 reviews
"once in a lifetime"

Reviewed July 6, 2013

My husband, teen son, and I had an incredible sunrise experience with Peg and Alex yesterday morning. Having only paddled once before, we were all pretty wobbly to start, but Peg and Alex took great care of us, and her patient instruction ensured that we were all safe, stable and happy on our boards :) The Yoga meditation led by Alex was so magical and peaceful - we highly recommend including this experience in your tour. Treated w/ a fresh fruit 'picnic' and glowing sunrise, who could ask for a better way to start the day in Maui?? Just perfect! Thanks Peg and Alex - we had an amazing time!

Reviewed July 2, 2013

My husband and I had such a good time with Peg. I was nervous at the time because I was five months pregnant, but Peg is such an awesome instructor that I had no trouble at all and I knew I was in capable hands. With it also being a private tour, we didn't have to worry about getting lost in the mix of a large group.

We really wanted photos to document our experience and Peg had us covered. We left with great pictures and wonderful memories.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I love paddle boarding and did it for the first time in Hawaii a few years ago. This time I made sure I got out there almost everyday the mornings were the best time to go. It is easy and fun and a great work-out even though you don't think you are working too hard which is good for me!
I hired Peg to take us out one morning, my 5 year old was a little nervous but I knew she would love it. The most amazing thing happened that morning a pod of spinner dolphins decided to join us! I have never seen anything like that before and it was an unforgettable morning for Tori and me. The only problem is that Tori might ask where the dolphins are when we go paddling back in Minnesota this summer! Peg helped Tori with her fears and had her paddling by the time we were done that morning. I had a chance to go out again another morning early to catch the magical first hours of daylight on the ocean. We left at 6am just as the sun was rising over the Haleakula. We were out for three hours! We paddled until the sun came up. Then we did some meditation, yoga (I am the inflexible one in the back!), stopped and had fruit and coffee and then finally just chilled out. We had a unforgettable morning. I saw TONS of green sea turtles along the reef and shoreline on other paddles I did that week. The workout is great but the solitude, and peace on the water with a paddle board is unlike anything I have ever done.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 8, 2013

My husband and I had so much fun with Peg! Neither of us had ever paddle boarded before--this was the perfect way to try it. First off, the experience is a private tour--no large groups to intimidate you from trying/failing. :) Peg was super patient and tweaks the lesson to your own abilities. She got both of us up on the boards very quickly! We were out for about two hours and didn't even take a spill into the ocean! Peg took tons of photos of us out on the water. It's amazingly peaceful out there. I recommend taking her advice and going on the early 7.30a tour because the water was calm and easy to navigate. As the morning progresses there is definitely more chop. I would recommend this as a departure from the traditional water activities. Peg also gave us restaurant, beach, and excursion recommendations. This gal really makes it fun and you feel like fast friends!