“A great way to experience Maui”
Review of Paddle On! Maui

SUP Turtle Town Snorkel
Ranked #1 of 14 Tours in Wailea
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Aloha & Thank you for stopping to check out Paddle On! Maui (Owner Operated & Permitted by Maui County) Private Paddleboard, Kayak, Snorkel, Whale Watch & SUP Yoga Tours! Where PRIVATE Tour means just that... PRIVATE... Just You, Your Family "Ohana"... and your Guide! Our guides are all professional photographers so get ready to "Strike a Pose"... (We only shoot your skinny side, so no worries!) Come join one of our Private Stand-Up Paddleboard, Kayak Snorkel or Whale Watch Tours along the pristine Wailea Coastline in the heart of Turtle Town... Stand-Up Paddleboarding, Kayaking & Snorkeling is easier than you think and Anyone can do it! We are out there with you every "paddle" of the way and are CPR/First Aid & Ocean Rescue Certified to ensure your safety. All of our tours are Private so we can provide you with personalized, individual guidance on the Ocean and the experience of a Lifetime you're looking for... So if you are not into crowds of people on a tour. You're in the right place! We can't wait to share our love of the Ocean with you. So C'mon. Get your Paddle On!
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My wife and I joined Peg for a sunrise paddle along Maui's south shore. Being on the water as the sun rose over the mountains was magical. The solitude and natural beauty all around us was sublime. Peg is a great instructor and she taught us much about humpback whales (which we also saw while paddling). If you're in Maui, do this. You'll be glad you did.

All reviews
"great trip"
in 6 reviews
"once in a lifetime"

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I would recommend this tour to everyone! Peg is absolutely amazing, she represent the aloha spirit at his greatest. I wanted to do this tour to go whale watch because I am a whale lover and I did a couple of other tours around the world to see those giant of the sea. It was the MOST incredible tour of all time. I didn't want to get my expectations too high because whales travel way faster than us on a paddle board but we got to see them really close (as close as you can possibly imagine.. even more)! It is the closest & personal encounter you can dream of. I can't wait to the next time!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Paddling with Peg was one of my very favorite things I have done on my three trips to Maui and I have done lots of super fun things. She took pics of my dad and me that we will cherish forever. We got a good lesson in how to do the paddling, and were able to pick it up and feel comfortable. She had great recommendations for spots and things to do that worked out well for us for the rest of the day. We had a ton of fun and the paddle board tour as well as Peg's recommendations for other things to do totally made the vacation perfect. You should not miss scheduling this activity!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

A beautiful morning, a group of four "seniors" finally attempted paddle boarding. Peg at Paddle On! Maui came highly recommended and did not disappoint. She and Amanda took their time to instruct us, starting with "This is the front of the board and this is the back!". It only got better from there. Peg was a professional instructor that exhibited patience, humor, and a willingness to encourage us to push ourselves beyond what we thought we could do. We highly recommend her and know you will be pleased with your paddle board experience at Paddle On! Maui. We are going back! PS - don't look down!!