“Great Facial!”
Review of Maui Zen Day Spa - CLOSED

Maui Zen Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui Zen Day Spa now has a second location in Wailea Gateway Center. Offering couples spa packages, Lomi Lomi massage, Deep Tissue Massage, organic facials, collagen facials, body wraps, medical esthetics, acupuncture. To relax, to renew, to heal - we have the ideal spa treatment for you.
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Taking an hour out of my busy schedule was a joy! I called that morning and had an appointment a couple of hours later. My rejuvenating facial was excellent and I could feel and see the difference when she was done. The spa is just 5 minutes from my home, super convenient. I've been waiting for a nice day spa to be opened nearby where I could call on short notice and get the attention and service I needed. I'll be back for sure!

Reviewed February 20, 2013

A friend and I both went for the Go Native package which seemed comparatively priced to most spas on Maui. It is a small spa on the upper level of a strip mall in Wailea. It had nice views of the ocean from the small waiting area. It appeared that we were the only two customers there. I had requested lomi-lomi for the massage part of my package and was a bit disappointed in that she spent very little time doing that and mostly just did Swedish massage which I can get anywhere. The body wrap was nice but I didn't like the fact that there wasn't a shower to wash off in and instead, the massage therapist wiped me off with a wash cloth while I was laying on a piece of what felt like Saran Wrap. Weird. Bottom line is that although it was a somewhat relaxing couple of hours, I did not leave thinking "WOW! Best spa experience ever!" and probably would not return.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

My husband and I were honeymooning in Maui and we came across excellent reviews for this spa. We were staying in Kapalua and traveled to Wailea. Well, it DID NOT disappoint! We selected a couples package "Head To Toe Journey". We were so relaxed at the end that neither of us could move! Reatha gave me my massage and she was honestly fantastic! The staff is so professional and courteous. Don't hesitate to go to this spa and definitely indulge in a package .... You will be so glad you did!

2  Thank Travel_Girl_1028
Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I did the 2 hour couples package in Wailea. We had Misa and Rebecca as our therapists. Our massages were both wonderful. They were both extremely skilled, professional and happy to be there. The spa itself is in the new gateway center which was not here the last time we visited Wailea. Rather than spend $480 for an 80 min couples massage at our hotel, we thought we'd pay $325 for two hours! So glad we did. The decor is very simple but tasteful and peaceful. The spa is close to the street but the soft music masked the noise. We would return!

3  Thank Laurawalton67
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Easily the BEST massage I've ever had! Ask for Becki- super nice & willing to customize the focus of the massage to meet your needs. Loved her technique for the deep tissue massage! Too many therapists just find the knotted muscle and press firmly for a minute or two- not my idea of a massage. Becki rubs, lengthening the muscle while working out the tension. Can't say enough about this place. Will be going back!!

3  Thank LisaRDLC