Completely disagree with review below. There was no broken furniture and the condo was fully equipped as advertised. We had a wonderful time during our 2 week vacation. Although condo is not newly remodeled, it was immaculate. What a beautiful view of Molokini crater and what a great value. Fully equipped kitchen including anything needed to to prepare meals and entertain a large group. Found everything needed for a great day at the beach including new beach chairs, ice chests and umbrellas. We highly recommend this condo to anyone ready to have a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hidden gem bordering the Wailea Resort is noted for its prime Maui beachfront location on Polo Beach. A breathtaking, idyllic beach, guests have exclusive access to splash at the ocean's edge or venture further out to challenge the surf. Resorts amenities include a beachfront swimming pool, whirlpool spa, barbecue grills and an herb garden. Enjoy the view and sound of the ocean waves from each deluxe two-bedroom, two-bath suite. Enter through a marbled entryway that leads to a sunken living room with marvelous ocean views. Each suite offers a fully equipped kitchen, living and dining area and en-suite washer and dryer. Amenities include resort credits for dining and spa services at nearby resorts, parking, hi speed Wi-Fi internet access, phone calls, housekeeping and a Maika'i grocery discount card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Vacatia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Polo Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polo Beach Club Hotel Wailea
- Polo Beach Club Maui
- Polo Beach Club Wailea, Maui