Our seventh visit to PBC did not disappoint. Too early for Humpbacks this time, but many Honus (Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles) right off the beach. Speaking of beach, is there any softer, powdery white sand than in Wailea? Plus you can get much closer to the surf than at PBC unless you want to get wet!
We booked directly through an owner this time; but the property is managed by Destination Resorts. Lisa, one of their agents, was extraordinarily personable, friendly, and accommodating; she even remembered our names throughout our week's visit. She really added to our Aloha!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hidden gem bordering the Wailea Resort is noted for its prime Maui beachfront location on Polo Beach. A breathtaking, idyllic beach, guests have exclusive access to splash at the ocean's edge or venture further out to challenge the surf. Resorts amenities include a beachfront swimming pool, whirlpool spa, barbecue grills and an herb garden. Enjoy the view and sound of the ocean waves from each deluxe two-bedroom, two-bath suite. Enter through a marbled entryway that leads to a sunken living room with marvelous ocean views. Each suite offers a fully equipped kitchen, living and dining area and en-suite washer and dryer. Amenities include resort credits for dining and spa services at nearby resorts, parking, hi speed Wi-Fi internet access, phone calls, housekeeping and a Maika'i grocery discount card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Polo Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Polo Beach Club Hotel Wailea
- Polo Beach Club Maui
- Polo Beach Club Wailea, Maui