“Great Spa & Wonderful Keiki Spa Treatments!”

The Spa at Four Seasons Resort Maui
Ranked #2 of 12 Spas & Wellness in Wailea
Idaho
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Great Spa & Wonderful Keiki Spa Treatments!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We stayed at the Four Seasons for 10 days in October, it was a wonderful vacation and the spa helped make it great!
We had spa treatments by the pool. For me it was nice but nothing out of the ordinary. Although the oils were wonderful smelling and felt good on the skin. The best part was seeing our 2 daughters get excited about having a spa day. They won't let anyone under 18 into the actual spa for any treatments, so our 2 daughters ages 10 and 11 had some spa fun by the pool.
First they had the keiki foot massage and they were in heaven! The next day they had gotten a bit sunburned and the concierge suggested a face massage with the aloe mist. I called the spa and set it up for the girls. It was so darn cute to watch them and they said it really made their faces feel much better and took the sting away from the sunburn. She also gave them some cocoa butter to rub on their sunburn and that seemed to help.
They cant wait to go back and get the Keiki treatments all over again! And I cant wait to see their smiling faces after their Keiki spa time........
I have written many other reviews of the 4S resort itself, and many restaurants that we visited!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Dana1962

Penticton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Paradise”
Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I'll make it quick... The property is stunning... Going there as a younger couple it was very enjoyable... The serenity pool was the place to go and the snorkelling was amazing... They were great about letting us bring our own alcohol and food to our room... Even though the food and booze was expensive it was well worth it... 5 star

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Matt T
houston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Couples Massage”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We did a couples massage for 80 mins, and it was just fabulous! I am not too sure about the cost as my BF paid for it, but I had a male masseuse and he had the female....I loved the guy who massaged me, so good! The spa itself is a pretty typical upscale hotel spa. I know all the hype is about the Grand Wailea's spa, but we didn't want to spend the entire day in the spa, so this was a better option for us.

Visited June 2013
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mona is amazing!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Best massage I've ever had & trust me I've had many at various high end resorts & spas. Had their signature Hawaiian massage (can't remember the name of it.)
Facility is nothing fancy but its very well kept & clean. Besides, I'm there for the massage not the locker room & it was amazing thanks to Mona!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank VASHG
SF Bay Area
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Refreshing visit”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This review is for the spa only.

I had an AMAZING experience at the spa here -- a lovely massage and an excellent facial. It was pretty deserted, so I had the entire spa area to myself, it was so luxurious to go from the steam to the showers, and just plain relax in their super comfy robes. I also liked that they didn't rush me, or pressure me to purchase any of the items.

Visited May 2012