“Best Massage Ever”

Nashville, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Massage Ever”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

My husband and I splurged on the oceanside lomi lomi couples massage, and it was amazing. We get massages about once a month or so, and this was by far the best massage I've ever had!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank s k

London
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 186 helpful votes
“Gorgeous spa”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

The staff were very helpful in choosing treatments and the spa itself was lovely. I had a great 80 min facial with lani, didn't want it to end.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank holidaychicLondon
Normal, IL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Wonderful Orchid Pedicure”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

The Salon is beautiful with artwork all around. My technician, Tina, could not have been any better. She was very friendly, made sure I was comfortable, and did a beautiful job on my french pedicure. The whole experience was very relaxing and fun. I hope to go again next time!

Visited August 2012
Houston, Texas
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Get spoiled my wife loved it”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great spa, my wife love it ...but not my wallet, at the end it was super as long she is happy then I am happy. She said is one of the best facials she has received lately.

Visited August 2012
Wailea, Hawaii
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Nirvana”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Great services and specialists.The staff treat you like royalty and do a wonderful job.There products smell intoxicating and I think are made on island their massages are out of this world

Visited June 2012