We spent 10 fabulous nights in this awesome condo!
Everything was very well appointed. The kitchen had pretty much everything we needed, even some cooking spices, to-go containers, and baggies. The free phone, and internet made planning dinner reservations and days out very easy as well. The bedrooms were very spacious and had lots of closet space, with very comfortable linens. Having 2 bathrooms was very convenient for us (2 couples). We especially enjoyed the beach accessories (chairs, towels, mats, umbrella, boogie boards) and added an extra cooler to the collection.
It was great to have the washer and dryer, just to throw loads of towels in during our stay. However if you plan on doing more than a couple loads, throw some laundry soap
in your luggage, as the amount provided was only enough for 2-3 loads (and you don't want to have to buy a large box)
We also enjoyed breakfast on the lanai every morning, and had several ‘happy hours’ out there watching the sunset and the humpbacks.
It’s about a 4 minute drive to the closest beach, and we actually enjoyed driving since the beauty of being in Wailea is going and trying all the different amazing beaches the South has to offer. It was an easy walk to the various Wailea Restaurants & Hotels, and the Shops of Wailea.
The BBQ areas were nice, and we had no problem walking down to grill our freshly caught fish! The pools and grounds were great too, just to relax in the water or enjoy a hot tub before bed.
All in all we had a great stay, and Lorraine (the owners' local rep) was responsive & helpful too when we needed her assistance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Wailea golf resort with a country club feel is centered on 11 acres, amid the 18-hole Wailea Blue Golf Course. Select from garden or ocean view suites or golf front villas along the 6th, 7th and 8th holes, with ultimate views of well maintained fairways and sun-drenched strokes. Within this country club condo resort, you'll also find the world-class Wailea Tennis Center and stadium. The resort features two pools, two whirlpool spas and barbecue grills; and is located near The Shops at Wailea and popular Mokapu and Ulua beaches. Each 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom suite features a fully equipped kitchen, living/dining room area, private lanai and en-suite washer/dryer. Amenities include in resort credits for dining and spa services at nearby resorts, parking, hi speed Wi-Fi internet access, phone calls, housekeeping every third day, and a Maika'i grocery discount card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Wailea Grand Champions Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Grand Champions Villas Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Grand Champions Villas Maui