I have stayed in Condo #73 a number of times and have to say that this has made Wailea feel like a home away from home. The "odd" numbered villas are on the ground floor, which I find much preferrable to the 2nd floor units. This unit is one bedroon, 2 batheooms, and has a "Murphy Bed" in the living room.
The kitchen is equiped with everything one needs, including a packet of Maui Coffee for that first morning on the island! We shopped at Costco in Kahalui, and cooked almost all of our meals.
There are 2 pools in the complex, and happily 1 is considered a "Quiet" pool, for simply relaxing, sunning, and quiet conversations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Wailea golf resort with a country club feel is centered on 11 acres, amid the 18-hole Wailea Blue Golf Course. Select from garden or ocean view suites or golf front villas along the 6th, 7th and 8th holes, with ultimate views of well maintained fairways and sun-drenched strokes. Within this country club condo resort, you'll also find the world-class Wailea Tennis Center and stadium. The resort features two pools, two whirlpool spas and barbecue grills; and is located near The Shops at Wailea and popular Mokapu and Ulua beaches. Each 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom suite features a fully equipped kitchen, living/dining room area, private lanai and en-suite washer/dryer. Amenities include in resort credits for dining and spa services at nearby resorts, parking, hi speed Wi-Fi internet access, phone calls, housekeeping every third day, and a Maika'i grocery discount card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Wailea Grand Champions Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Grand Champions Villas Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Grand Champions Villas Maui