Make sure you see pictures beforehand of the exact unit you are booking. We booked through hotels.com and were not pre assigned units. Only one of the three units that my family stayed in was updated with a great view from the living area.
We stayed in Unit 510 and it was outdated. The balcony has a nice view, but because it's on the side of the unit you can only see it if you go outside. The two bedrooms are downstairs and the layout was not friendly for young children with the stairs. The furniture was older and couch was uncomfortable. The carpet downstairs is old. The tvs were very old and small. Having a half bathroom upstairs, 2 full bathrooms downstairs, and a washer and dryer was convenient. Our unit did not have beach toys, snorkel gear, and boogie boards to use like some others do. We also had to pay extra to rent a playpen and high chair for our baby.
Another family with us had a similar unit to ours, but a third family had an amazing one floor unit with a great view from the living room and the entire unit was completely updated with high end finishes. We booked all three 2 bedroom units together for the same price per unit. Another family with us booked through a different site where they were able to see pictures and book a specific unit and we would do that next time instead. There are some nice units here, but 510 is not one of them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the slopes of Haleakala with incredible vistas of the Pacific Ocean, Molokini crater and the neighboring islands of Lana'i and Kahoolawe, this condo resort has an ideal location at the gateway to Wailea. Set among the plush Wailea beach resorts, with easy escape to discover and explore the island of Maui and perched amid an 18-acre tropical garden paradise with 2 pools, recreation pavilion and barbecue grills, it's just a tee shot away from the Wailea Blue Golf Course. Each suite has a fully equipped kitchen, private lanai, living/dining area and en-suite washer and dryer. Amenities include resort credits for dining and spa services at nearby resorts, parking, hi speed Wi-Fi internet access, phone calls, housekeeping every third day, and a Maika'i grocery discount card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Wailea Ekolu Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Ekolu Village Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Ekolu Village Resort Maui