My husband were married in Maui May 2013 and our friends and family stayed at Ekahi Village for the week. Everyone LOVED the property- great location, great beach, no complaints from anyone! There were about 30 guests that stayed in condos on the property and everyone raved about it. 20E was excellent! When we arrived a light bulb was out and the coffee maker didn't work. I emailed Christine the owner (she lives in Canada) and coordinated someone to be there to fix the issues same day. Unit was a little pricey but I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a more upscale unit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Maui family friendly condo resort with low-rise buildings span 34 acres of tropical landscaping and terraces down to popular Keawakapu Beach, a sandy beach with gentle surf and great snorkeling. Abundant resort amenities include four swimming pools, paddle tennis, shuffleboard, barbecue grills and a beachfront pavilion making this the perfect place for family and friends to hang out and hang loose. Each studio, 1- and 2-bedroom suite is equipped with a full kitchen, separate living room/dining area, private lanai or patio with outdoor BBQ grill and en-suite washer and dryer. Amenities include resort credits for dining and spa services at nearby resorts, parking, hi speed Wi-Fi internet access, phone calls, housekeeping and a Maika'i grocery discount card. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wailea Ekahi Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wailea Ekahi Village Hotel Wailea
- Wailea Ekahi Village Maui