1,300 results
All reviews our honeymoon highly recommend hotel mercedes suv chose hotel fridge and freezer car service nespresso machine pool area fire pit mixology class small kitchen top notch romantic getaway complimentary shuttle service ocean view yoga classes private lanai
Reviewed May 4, 2017

The hotel was the most romantic couples hotel we've visited and we plan to come back in the future. Minus the bad weather we still had a great time and I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Wailea area.

1  Thank CM8080
MarkusSchale, General Manager at Hotel Wailea, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2017

Mahalo for your wonderful review! I am so pleased you both enjoyed yourselves while on Maui, and at Hotel Wailea. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed May 1, 2017

Excellent customer service and very peaceful property. I would highly recommend this venue to any couple for relaxation or just for a get away. Services on property makes the stay even more enjoyable.

1  Thank 003acquelinei
MarkusSchale, General Manager at Hotel Wailea, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2017

Thank you for your review and five stars. I am very pleased that you enjoyed yourself and our staff made you feel special. We all hope to welcome you back to Hotel Wailea in the near future!

Reviewed May 1, 2017

We have visited Wailea multiple times in the past 4 years,. This is now the only property we will return to as we love the aspect that it is a quiet adult only property, small in size and the service is outstanding. We are not beach goers and the fact that we could enjoy the ocean views from a private balcony was wonderful, the grounds are lush, the rooms very spacious and the onsite Restaurant was excellent. We will definitely return.

2  Thank Traveller90212

Mahalo! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am so pleased that we exceeded your expectations on each return visit.

Again, thank you very much for your wonderful comments. We all look forward to welcoming you both back again in the near future!

Reviewed April 30, 2017

OK, so, I'm a new person after staying here. I felt like Byron, the damn poet, watching Mont Blanc and writing a whole book of poetry. Every evening our lanais looked like a impressionistic panting. Actually, it was more like we rented a villa in Rivendell from Lord of the Rings. There was crystalline water, bird songs, blended drinks with pineapple that tasted un-touched by humans. COME ON. It was stunning, calming, beautiful. Seriously: My wife and I got married on April 1, 2017, and it was a stressful year, and Hotel Wailea, to put it simply, is our new happy place. The cocktails and food were extraordinary--Chelsea, Malissa, and James at the hotel bar provided superb everything, from recommendations (the real ones; not the lame touristy ones) to cocktails. We sampled good rum.

Leah, who worked at Concierge, helped us plan some things that we'll remember forever. Best concierge service I've ever had at a hotel. They shepherd you down to the beach, and pass you beautiful bottled water. Anyway, it was absurdly good.

Room Tip: Get an ocean0view
4  Thank nickrallo
MarkusSchale, General Manager at Hotel Wailea, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2017

Thank you so much for your creative review (!) and may I extend my personal congratulations on your wedding. I am so pleased that you both enjoyed yourselves so thoroughly. I will make sure to share your comments with the entire team - they enjoy hearing this feedback very much.

We all look forward to welcoming you both back to Hotel Wailea again!

Reviewed April 30, 2017

Beautiful, quiet, relaxing property. Best sleep we've had in years. Awesome view off of ocean view suite. Great beach shuttle service. Awesome service. Adults only aspect really shines once you go visit the other big resorts by the beach and see all the craziness!

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 568henrye

Thank you so much for your excellent review and five stars. We are incredibly pleased that you enjoyed your stay so thoroughly. I look forward to welcoming you both back again one day soon!