“Very relaxing”
Review of Monkeypod Kitchen

Monkeypod Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Monkeypod Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Wailea Ike Drive
Description: Monkeypod Kitchen by Merriman is a place where foodies, beer lovers, and families escape the stresses of their day-to-day lives by enjoying an ice-cold beer and a great meal while surrounded by people who consider them honored guests and friends. Our restaurants are founded upon a passion for craft and we are dedicated to mastering the craft of food, drink, and merrymaking...With Aloha! Our menu features fresh island fish, hand tossed pizzas from our kiawe wood-burning oven, and homemade cream pies made from scratch. Thirty-six craft beers are on tap, each served at an optimal twenty-nine degrees. Our culinary cocktails feature unique ingredients such as acai spirit, coconut water, and Kula lavender. Our passion for craft also extends to our diverse wine list, which emphasizes sustainability, drinkability and fun. Come join us at our communal table, with friends old and new, and learn what it's like to share our "Lucky Live Hawaii" story.
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Good food, Great service, The cost was not bad the food was cooked as I expected would go there anytime .

Write a ReviewReviews (4,788)

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I have a feeling this restaurant will spread out and become a hit where ever it goes. Fresh food from local farmers was all very delicious. I had the fish of the day macadamia nut crusted and full sized nuts! It was very good. The cocktails were fantastic. We did not have the pizza but it sure looked really yummy. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Good food, decent service. Definitely an excellent alternative to that lousy overpriced large tiki restaurant AT&T he Grand Wailea!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

The food was good, expensive but everything is in Hawaii. The service was terrible though, our waiter was rude and not much around we only saw him when he took our order and when he brought our check.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

My wife and I had a great dinner at Monkeypod. I had the Mahi Mahi and my wife had a pizza. I am very picky about eating fresh fish and this one was cooked perfectly. I also had the chocolate cream pie for desert and the pie was very good. We ate on the outside patio and it was very nice. The inside of the restaurant smells like a wood burning stove which I do not particular like and would have not eaten here unless I could have eaten on the outside patio. Overall a very nice restaurant.