“Pleasant location, good food, good music”
Review of Pita Paradise

Pita Paradise
Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 7, 2013

If you stop by on a Sunday night, just off of Pi'ilani Hwy on the way to Wailea, there will be music by a local jazz duo to augment your evening's meal.

Never been here before, had their appetizer platter (pictured). Hummus with paprika sprinkles, olive tapenade, a small slice of feta, the two round things on the left are the falafels, then a hefty serving of bruschetta to be put on the many pita triangles, tatziki in a small stainless cup, a few cucumber slices and a lemon wedge.

The falafels were cripsy on the edges, easily broken apart with your fork, but stayed together so you could eat without them falling apart on the way to your mouth. Not heavily spicy. The sampler is a great variety and pleasant to mix up the different textures and tastes. Filling if you wish to eat this for your meal.

Would have enjoyed a bit more olive tapenade.

The service was by the bartender who was quite a pleasant and outgoing young woman.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband & I ate here the other night & had an amazing meal together! What a great restaurant - we wanted to try this one before leaving Maui...SO happy we did! Definitely our top 3 meals we had during our 3 week trip! Their pita bread was amazing...I make pita bread all the time at home as we love Mediterranean food...so I usually don't order it in a restaurant as I'm usually disappointed! But their bread totally rocked...as well as their entrees! My husband had their Mahi Mahi & he said it was prepared to perfection. I had their Lamb kebabs...oh my, so awesome! We also shared a platter of humus/Tsitsiki/fresh tomato spread/chick pea cakes & more of their amazing pita. Food was 5 Stars all the way as was their service. We were so impressed & will definitely make this our first choice when we return to Maui!

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

We stopped for lunch and we were totaly satisfied for the price. Lamb burger was awesome. Service great fresh fish also. Sampler platter good to start. Cozy place great for lunch. Was a good spot to have a less expensive meal with quality in wailea and away from those $50 lunches. Great casual food clean place and great people working there.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

Great food at reasonable prices. My son still insists the lamb dish that he had was the best of the trip, and we went to some NICE places. The fish special was fantastic and the wine pricing reasonable. We shared two desserts and they were both fantastic; one being the macadamia icecream pie.They did "give away" our specially reserved table on the patio for some strange reason ("well someone came in right before you did") and then put us in the bar area by the window.....some small consolation. Way too noisy!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

SOOOOOOOO Delicious!!! We found this later during our stay, but it was such a great find. We noticed the line and many locals going to the restaurant that doesn't look like much on the outside, but is just excellent!!! Totally enjoyed the food and the experience. We loved it so much we actually chose it as our last meal on the island before heading to the airport. I still crave the Caesar Salad Pita! And they have a nightly fresh fish offering -- make sure to take advantage of it. I did and it was exceptional.