“Wonderful Fish and More!”
Review of Pita Paradise

Pita Paradise
Ranked #7 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2013

We were told that this is one of the only two restaurants in Maui that catch their own fish. We were pleasantly surprised to arrive and see the hostess Meadow who had previously waited on us at the Kihei location. Once again we were fortunate to have Meadows pleasant and warm welcome. Then we met John the owner/fisherman who was having his dinner at the bar. If it was not for a casual meeting of their nephew on a beach, we would have missed out on this amazing restaurant. Pita Paradise has two locations and we went to and reviewed both. Very casual in Kihei and fine dining in Wailea. I had the tuna and it was superb in both taste and presentation. My husband had the lamb gnocchi and he is still talking about it three months later. This is a very classy but reasonably priced restaurant and not to be missed. Met both of the owners and it is apparent how hard they both work and the great passion that they have for their restaurant! This should be on everyone's list to visit when in Maui! Looking forward to a return visit!

Reviewed February 21, 2013

stopped by unintentionally because kiddo was hungry- great surprise!!

we were there late afternoon so ordered off the lunch menu- Great prices!!! cheaper than Many dives on the island!! compared to most of Wailea, these prices are incredible.

kiddo loved her kids' meal. my lamb gyro-fantastic, garlic, perfect portion. nice, small, friendly, but still w good decor/atmosphere

Reviewed February 21, 2013

The food is great. I've been here several times and the food is always great. They ran out of fish last night, a there was no seats for five, both first for here.

The staff are really friendly, the wife is often serving meals while the husband is unloading his fresh fish.

I like the atmosphere, calm and relaxing

I would definitely recommend a meal here while in Maui.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We really liked this place and I had the Ahi tuna pita, which was great and a wonderful value. I would definitely recommend this place to the resort and timeshare goers in the area. Points deducted for not taking American Express.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We had a wonderful meal at this restraunt. We were going to see the Whale Watch. We came here to eat and we were very happy with our choice. We at the Mediterranean Chicken Pita. It was very good. I wish I had one right now.

Been to Pita Paradise? Share your experiences!