“great food with a beautiful view!”
Review of Gannon's

Gannon's
Reserve with OpenTable
Gannon's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Hawaiian, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wailea Alanui
Description: Floor to ceiling glass doors gracefully invite shoreline vistas right to your table as you dine beneath grand ceilings lit by contemporary chandeliers. Chef Bev Gannon's newest venture offers a truly distinctive dining experience where traditional island flavors are embraced by the flair of her own personality delivering a taste of sophisticated culinary elegance right here on Maui. Savor more than just your dish as you indulge in decor rich in textures – touches of bamboo, marble, and lava rock compliment chic artwork and locally handcrafted accents.
Annandale, Virginia
“great food with a beautiful view!”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Ask to be seated outdoors and you will get a clear and beautiful view of the ocean with Molokini in sight. The seafood was flavorful and extremely fresh. Prices are high, but definitely worth the meal. Start out with the crab fondue and you won't go wrong! Delicious!

Visited July 2014

Lake Elmo, Minnesota
“Not Consistent”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

I was SO disappointed last time I came here. The previous time, I had actually said that it was "The Best Meal of My Life". When we returned the next time, the service was bad and the food(same entree as the previous experience) was pretty bad. However, the view is gorgeous! We were able to eat at sunset and watch whales when we went in January. But I don't think we will return on our next trip.

• Visited September 2013
Kansas City, MO
“Great lunch at Gannon's”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

The location and ambiance at this place are fantastic. From the patio you have views of the golf course and the ocean, and it was very quiet and peaceful. Service was excellent as was the food. I had the fresh fish sandwich (served on a delicious taro bun), and the quality of the fish was outstanding. My wife had the fish tacos and also excellent. This is a great place to have a high-end lunch and we enjoyed the experience a lot.

• Visited July 2014
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Very Good”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

The food here was excellent. We would go back again. Advice would be to make a reservation. We had to wait over an hour and hotel guests are seated first.

Visited March 2014
Cleveland
“Lamb Chops”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

While in Maui, we had the great opportunity to attend a wedding with the reception at Gannon's. Needless to say, the food served was some of the best I had on the whole island. The Lamb Chops were just spectacular. I was able to speak with the chef for the recipe, of which he did give to me. I have tried to replicate the food - but it isn't as good as the original.

• Visited May 2014

Been to Gannon's? Share your experiences!