“Nice setting for groups”
Review of Gannon's

Gannon's
Reserve with OpenTable
Gannon's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 51 Restaurants in Wailea
Cuisines: American, Hawaiian, Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Wailea Alanui
Description: Floor to ceiling glass doors gracefully invite shoreline vistas right to your table as you dine beneath grand ceilings lit by contemporary chandeliers. Chef Bev Gannon's newest venture offers a truly distinctive dining experience where traditional island flavors are embraced by the flair of her own personality delivering a taste of sophisticated culinary elegance right here on Maui. Savor more than just your dish as you indulge in decor rich in textures – touches of bamboo, marble, and lava rock compliment chic artwork and locally handcrafted accents.
Rancho Palos Verdes
“Nice setting for groups”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Love the area where my son's small wedding party was held. It was in a patio, nice view, and away from others. I would recommend for a group event. Parking is free. Food was great. Server assigned to the wedding party was on schedule, and accommodating. They close at 10pm though.

2 Thank E M

Tucson, Arizona
“Not As Wonderful as I Expected”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

My husband and I were a little disappointed in Gannon's. Not so much in the food, which was pricey but very good. The setting was very pleasant. The service, however, wasn't as spot-on as it has been at other, less expensive restaurants we have been to this week. Our waitress was pleasant and cheerful, but It took a long time to get more rolls (though they came hot and freshly baked) and to get a little more of the dipping sauce for my sashimi (I was finished by the time it arrived). I had to ask for more water, which is one way I measure service at a restaurant. I ordered the Tempura Roll for my appetizer and the Sashimi Plate (another appetizer) for my main course. Both were excellent and very fresh. My husband had the caesar salad and the short ribs, and he enjoyed his meal very much. I ate some of his mashed potatoes, which were yummy. The Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Cake (layers of white cake alternating with layers of vanilla ice cream) was outstanding. The piece didn't look very big, but it was plenty of richness and flavor for both of us to share. If you go to Gannon's, remember that you have to turn at the Gold and Emerald Course entrance to the Golf Club.

los angeles
“our best meal of the trip”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This place is an absolute jewel. location above a golf course, the food was outstanding. the setting was fantastic and the staff and waiter could not have been more helpful and willing to please. it was the best setting and meal of our week long visit.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank jolaca09
Texas
“First visit since Bev Gannon took over.”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

We went here a lot when it was called "SeaWatch." But, since our last visit to Maui it was purchased by Bev Gannon, who also has the "Hali'imaile General Store" and "Joe's." My wife and I and our two grown children went yesterday for a late breakfast. The restaurant was not crowded at all and we had a lovely table outside under an umbrella. From where we sat the views were excellent. Gannon's is located inside Wailea Golf Club and affords great views of the immaculate course with the ocean in the distance.
We tried a variety of dishes and all were excellent. Service was impeccable with a very friendly waitstaff who accommodated us by snapping some pictures after our meal. The place is not cheap by mainland standards but by Maui standards about average. I am planning to return before my trip to test their lunch menu.

Portage, Wisconsin
“Last nite”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Gannons was our final day dinner. Food was first rate, great island atmosphere and we came here because of other reviews. I took a picture of a dessert I had because you just don't se this kind of presentation everyday.

Visited March 2013